You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 4:18am

2014 Players Still here?

Hey everyone,

I've been toying with the idea of coming back to the game, just wondering if there's any players who played in 2014 that still play now?
I used to be in Disturbed (IMP) with people like Saintleigh, HCLftw, Odnetnin (Tendo), Dama, Empawkz etc. My name back then was Banks (Scout)

Unfortunately my character has been wiped and couldn't be recovered, so RIP to my 7/8 runes with OG Mythic Gear :(

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 11:33am

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 9:31pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Heeeeey, Banks~ Been a while! HCl and Leigh don't play a ton, I think, but they do drop by now and then. They may play more than I'm thinking, too, I've been out of the saddle for a good bit. I think a fair portion of the Dist folks actually stopped playing outright, but it can be hard to follow name changes.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 4:28pm