You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 17th 2018, 1:36pm

New player, which class should i main?

Greetings!

I've decided to start playing on P2P, but i'm uncertain which class i should go with.
I'm often a damage dealer (glass cannon) in most mmorpgs.

Which class would you consider having the highest attack out of all classes?
The pure DPS machine if you will :)

I've heard that the league has larger population compared to the empire, so i'm going with league.

Any suggestions?
Really appreciate it!

Cheers
Add me ingame!

Friday, August 17th 2018, 2:58pm

P2P server is missing a lot of stuffs from F2P. Also... there are not too many players... You won't be able to play skirmish...

About race... play what you feel comfortable with...

Friday, August 17th 2018, 6:01pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Welcome to p2p server!
I'd recommend mage or Scout to be a really good dps.
Scout's also a great tank and a SUPER GLASS CANNON for pvp.
Mage's pvp spec is more stable.

Unlike these uninformed people always missinforming people about a server they don't even play,
You won't be able to play skirmish...

We do have BG's.
there are not too many players...

In my experience so far, we're having the right people to play the game. We don't need 100 players that afk or that play solo in an mmo game.
P2P server is missing a lot of stuffs from F2P.

The only thing we're missing compared to f2p is wallet competition. Everything else we do have ^^

Add me, Dragagon.

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 4:28am

Unlike these uninformed people always missinforming people about a server they don't even play,
You won't be able to play skirmish...

We do have BG's.
there are not too many players...

In my experience so far, we're having the right people to play the game. We don't need 100 players that afk or that play solo in an mmo game.
P2P server is missing a lot of stuffs from F2P.

The only thing we're missing compared to f2p is wallet competition. Everything else we do have ^^

Add me, Dragagon.
Bump

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 7:53am

Haha!
Yeah, the first reply didn't really answer to the topic.
I'm aware of the population issue, but it certainly dosen't help to adress people with it as bad news.
Join instead and make it grow!

So the strongest dps classes here are scout and mage?
Are there no one above or simply equal to these two?
Do they often top the dps lists in raids and such?

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 11:41am

ironist

Trainee

Bard has insanely great dps both in PvP and PvE. Also Melee Priest has good amount of damage in the right hands.
Rave

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 1:03pm

Hmm, i don't feel convinced.
Support and Heal classes outshine DPS classes when it comes to damage... is that normal?
What should i pick?
And what's going on? lol :pinch: :huh:

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 5:48pm

dragagon

Unregistered

So the strongest dps classes here are scout and mage?

Yes
Are there no one above or simply equal to these two?

Single targetwise, no.
In aoe tho, Yes bard, but that's about it.
Do they often top the dps lists in raids and such?

Raids are MOSTLY, not always, focused on single target dps'ing a boss while doing tactics to stay alive. So yes mage/scout are the top dps in single.
Bard has insanely great dps both in PvP and PvE. Also Melee Priest has good amount of damage in the right hands.

Bard is not a bad choice at all either, offers decent (not best) potential dps, but also offers a great support aspect of gameplay that benefits your whole team/raid.
Melee priest is very strong in aoe, perhaps equal to bard, but single target of healer is disappointing :(
Hope this helps!
Feel free to ask more.

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 8:22pm

Go main Yasuo, or nevv Akali :thumbup:

About dps/survability just go open order raiting, and check vvhos class have most score, then you vvill have your ansvver :thumbup:

Tuesday, August 21st 2018, 4:37pm

I'm also new, but what would you guys say is the best faction to play? I mean can everyone play PVE content together, or is there more endgame PVE content in one of the factiosn than the other? would be nice to know! :o

Tuesday, August 21st 2018, 6:06pm

dragagon

Unregistered

I'm also new, but what would you guys say is the best faction to play? I mean can everyone play PVE content together, or is there more endgame PVE content in one of the factiosn than the other? would be nice to know! :o

Imo, everyone should just hoard into one faction.
Splitting the popuation among 2 factions doesn't do any good for anyone.
Being all together still makes pvp viable in bg's, domi's, arena's, aod's, etc.
Pve content is easier to clearcause the pool of people is way bigger. You cannot do pve with the enemy faction.

If you do have split popu among both factions...well... think for yourself :s

Rate this thread