You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 20th 2018, 3:00am

Best class for casual play?

What class is the best for those who don't want to invest too much time and energy into collecting gold and who aren't willing to spend real money, but still don't want to be useless in fights? I've heard Bard support is the best, is it true?

Monday, August 20th 2018, 3:07am

dragagon

Unregistered

Then either play p2p (on the spending part).
Supports/tanks are your best classes then, Bard/engi support, Bard is still preferable in my opinion.
For the tanks, I'd recommend scout tank for harder aimed content like heroics, raids. s4 works too but not as good as with paladin tank.
Warrior is a good option too to tank for yourself, but the other 2 mentioned tank classes get the same job done, with way more utility for your party, and protective barriers for your party, that Warrior cannot offer.

Monday, August 20th 2018, 3:04pm

I would recommend demonologist despite nerf it received in latest patch. It is very versatile class able to adapt to tougher and easier combat situation (like switching to giant face for extra defense during harder combat) with very good self healing and protective abilities, ability to go ranged AoE or mele combat depending from situation. With secondary tank build You can also replace that dumb Rowdy orc for tricky bosses in astral or tank obs with ease. Just remember sticking to one face is a waste of class potential (like going in face tempting predator for entire raid).

Monday, August 20th 2018, 3:11pm

dps scout, warrior
pvp demo
support bard
ANTWAN 80LV GREAT SCOUT, MASTER OF SPARKS, MONSTER.INC

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 2:22pm

I always start first with either paladin or warrior
Knight in shining armor LVL 75 PALADIN

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 4:22pm

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 4:54pm

i recommend psi,
fast and straight kills, high damage, sufficient shields, even if you have low items and so on

(when the new, empty server was started i leveled from 0 to max there, had a coremorpher. at this state of game it was fastest to start as psi until level 35 and then change to sorcerer in PVP spec for fastest...)
if you dont have coremorpher stay psi and its very fine