You are not logged in.

Tuesday, August 21st 2018, 9:42pm

dsparil2

Beginner

• "dsparil2" started this thread

Mounts skills

Hi
Why can't I use mounts that I can see in the tab Mount Skills?

I have several mounts here but I cannot see all of them in the stable!

D'Sparil

Tuesday, August 21st 2018, 10:27pm

Aionwen

Professional

maybe u cannot use them coz u dont have them activated. maybe thats the reason why u cannot see them at stable...

in general u have to bind a mount to ur char by activating the item, then it appears in ur stable.

otherwise ur request sounds like u gained some temporary mounts by not noticing that they are temporary or ur game crashed and u have to relog...

so pls first check ur bag for items, this mounts u should not see at stable, second check ur stable for temporary mounts.

if u have no empty slot in stable u wont be able to add mounts.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 3:23pm

rozetri

Intermediate

For some reason, if memory serves, sometime in the late 8.0 patch era the spellbook was updated to include mount skills. The idea was that you'd be able to hotkey those skills rather than having to use interaction hotkeys that might otherwise get moved around when around interactable objects. The trouble is that even if you don't necessarily have the mount, you'll still have the hotkeys in the spellbook. If the hotkey refers to an ability of a specific mount and that mount isn't in the stable, then you don't actually have that mount. Your spellbook just hasn't kept up with things accurately.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Friday, August 24th 2018, 1:34pm

dsparil2

Beginner

• "dsparil2" started this thread

Thanks for your answers!

D'Sparil

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 9:40am

I would check different thing.
Make sure you are talking about mounts, not just mount skins.
Mount skills tab in character contains all bonus stuff you got for your mounts - abilities, patterns, etc. You can see skins already in your possession but you still need to get actual mount to use them.