You are not logged in.

Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 6:46am

dragagon

Unregistered

Quest log + dailies/weeklies

More and more dailies/weeklies quests have been added to the game. But it seems like our quest log limitation is not being accounted for.
Please allow us to expand our quest log to 30.
It's annoying having to regulate which quests to take and deleting dailies/weeklies that have 3/10 so that we'd have to start over ONLY because our quest log cannot keep up :(

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 6:00am

khualeppi

Beginner

++ quest log pls i cant take all koe quests because of this.all heroic feats. 3v3, 6v6, al rihat and guild quests are filling the quest log.

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 4:47pm

there was (is?) a way to expant the questlog to 40 or something for a price so small i did not bother
i remember there was a clickable + in the questlog in the mainline but it seems this is gone?

anyway i agree, the qlog is too small, it needs an enlargement

Friday, August 31st 2018, 2:36pm

Laany

Intermediate

there was (is?) a way to expant the questlog to 40 or something for a price so small i did not bother
i remember there was a clickable + in the questlog in the mainline but it seems this is gone?

anyway i agree, the qlog is too small, it needs an enlargement

We never had a questlog extension! only Bags extention . Yes sometimes is Questlog really to small , especially as a new Player :thumbup:
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Monday, September 17th 2018, 3:12am

dragagon

Unregistered

Bump, no reply or feedback from support/devs so far.

Monday, September 17th 2018, 2:35pm

Thanks for the feedback. I have forwarded your request to the developers. We'll look for a solution, but I can't promise you anything at this time.

Monday, September 17th 2018, 7:22pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Thanks for the feedback. I have forwarded your request to the developers. We'll look for a solution, but I can't promise you anything at this time.

Thank you, thread can close :)

Monday, November 12th 2018, 2:16pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Did you get any replies yet?

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 9:16am

number of possible Quest log slots

Why not simply increase the capacity of the Quest log at the maximum level on main character to at least 30.
After all, this is the Pay to play server. This should be normal :thumbsup:

Thursday, May 16th 2019, 5:44pm

Mcfirense

Professional

Thanks to remind us this thing, i'm gonna push the idea again.

Sunday, August 22nd 2021, 12:22am