Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Friday, August 24th 2018, 4:33pm

Thinking of coming back and playing a Paladin

Hey there,

Thinking of coming back and playing a paladin. How are they doing right now as tanks and dps?

Friday, August 24th 2018, 7:38pm

Rayofsshadow

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 519

Konum: Sweden

Meslek: Studying

• Özel mesaj gönder

As dps they are in the Top under one condition, that u can just stand melee and dps, Tank is good no comment for tanking
I am PioPico

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 2:48am

Mesajlar: 12

Konum: Arizona

Meslek: Student

• Özel mesaj gönder

PvP DPS: Extremely fun, granted you can keep track of your blink / charge(s) / cc immunity cc. Getting crits are extremely rewarding granted you again can keep track of your stacks + condemnation. Aside from a strict DPS perspective you do get a lot of utility, such as single target + AoE Taunt which is extremely useful in protecting the healer at your point, negating threat to a squishy dps, tie in a couple of blinds, hooks and roots and you have a very fun, interactive and engaging class hat prevents pvp from getting stale.

PvE DPS: Can't comment, never used it but it seems to be quite decent in non-challenging PvE scenarios, granted being a melee dps in hard raids, high lvl compasses without excessive knowledge of mechanics and perfect reaction you are basically doomed from the start (But of course cash shop items help to relieve some of these scenarios). But from an over arching standpoint melee dps in pve are a second hand choice, apart from cleric.

Tank: Pretty straightforward spec, definitely a good pick for any situation. I find it to be excessively boring and slow paced and do my best to avoid tanking, but don't let this deter you if you are interested in the class.

Definitely check out some of the addons, such as Paladin Helper, Barrier Manager / Anatomy self defense as I have found these to make the class even easier to play and takes away a few more things to constantly monitor such as incineration stacks, when your barriers have more than x amount stored in them etc.

Unfortunately I still pretty shit at the class, but if you have any questions on introductory stuff like generic stats / builds / rotations etc. I will do my best to help out.

Just pm me in game preferably, New frontier: League: Korsakoff

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 5:36am

dragagon

Misafir

I'd like to add about Paladin tanking, that it does the job very nicely for s4's. Also for rihat dailies (if you were to do it in group and you'd mass pull everything together as a tank) Paladin tank can do this nicely.
As for tanking in what matters (to me) being heroics, It's lacking :( comparing to the other 2 tank classes, and considering possible improvements. It's a hell for you, and for your healer to tank multiple mobs, packs, or bosses + adds that are being spawned in combat (lion, yeti). If Holy ground were to be able to be looped, shield slam would have a less cd (even with maxed out swift, 14s the fuck?) and being able to pop the defence effect on free will (scout OP) instead of having to have damage in your barrier (counters having shields up from shield slam on holy ground), then paladin tank would be the best tank in my opinion ;x

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 11:32am

I have pally reinc which I play sometimes but...

...too many things are "ticking" on hotbar. In long term it is bad especially when You get back from work with mental fatigue:)

I was considering playing that class too as a main (I like running in plate armor) but I'm too lazy to give that much attention to proper usage of combos. If You are good at quick focus change from combat tactical situation to proper skill usage (or learn to use pally skills subconsciously) go ahead and try it out.

P.S. Do not look at which class is best in dps/tanking/healing. Those things change with each larger patch. Pick class which gives You the best "right feeling" of the gameplay.

Bu konuyu değerlendir