You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 2:27pm

Martyrer 5

Whats the reason , why we dont have the repeatable Martyrer 5 Quest ?

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 3:17pm

The same reason why there is no crystal chip daily :/
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 3:29pm

Yes . but the Martyrer 5 really exists , it s normal on the russian server why we dont have the quest where is the problem ?

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 4:53pm

There is no repeatable on the Russian server and as far as I know, unless it got disabled since the last maintenance, we have the quest.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, May 9th 2014, 12:35am

i think the reason is that this way more income is generated since most ppl dont want to gain M5 with ingame resources only

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 3:44pm

Fraust

Trainee

I've been on the NA servers for quite a while prior to merge and I never seen a repeatable for Pat5. It's always been item shop based. Although I have seen some others talking about there being one but it didn't exist for us NA users. Only thing close to that I believe would be the daily blessing and the regular customers quest. :\