You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 6:40am

Healing Classes - Where do warden healers rank at?

Hi all,

I would like to know, in general (across all the healing classes: Summoner/priest/warden) for this Allods patch 9.1, where do warden healers stand/rank at? I've watched Flowerbottom's healing guide youtube video for patch 9.0 and understand that the warden healers for previous patch had been nerfed very badly. The class became more of a passable heal and the least preferred heal class for that patch.

So, in terms of this patch 9.1, a few questions I have for our gamers community are:

1) Is there still a stronger preference for summoner healers or priest healers over warden healers? Or, are there specific function-heals whereby warden healer can still triumph over other healing classes? Maybe, for example, compass? Or for raids, summoner heals?
2) What exactly is warden class good at for this patch? Sup warden/Pvp?
3) Lastly, can anyone recommend a warden healer who has done good heals for this patch 9.1?

Would appreciate if there's constructive comments about this.

Thank you!

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 9:17pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

nr1
I am PioPico

Monday, August 27th 2018, 4:19am

dragagon

Unregistered

Is there still a stronger preference for summoner healers or priest healers over warden healers? Or, are there specific function-heals whereby warden healer can still triumph over other healing classes? Maybe, for example, compass? Or for raids, summoner heals?

Druid healer is so good now that it equals or even outheals a summy. Considering the 40% dmg reduction that u can run on mana now compared to what the summy has, I'd say druid wins there already on terms of survivability.
Where summy is good at is healing percental with Blood Ties, no matter your CS level. For druid I'd say it scales highly with your imaginary CS level.
Both outheal priests for the reason that priests pay back heals for shields.
The druid has an awesome aoe spell that increases healing on your allies by 30% that not only helps the druid, but also other heal classes around, which greatly makes the druid more important. The aoe healing of the druid also seems so good that I am doubting wether summy can win this one :s

One very good abiliy no other heal class can overdo is summy's Dark Veil. It's so good that it's basically game breaking for raids, compasses, and other things where players are supposed to die, but able to stay aive and pass tactic checkmarks thanks to Dark Veil.

What exactly is warden class good at for this patch? Sup warden/Pvp?

Definitely healing, but PVE DPS is also very strong. It's basically the standard ranged dps build with poisoned thorn and the melee rubies that makes it so good.
For pvp support I think it also gets the job done but Psi supp does it better, so it's usually not taken for pvp supp.

Lastly, can anyone recommend a warden healer who has done good heals for this patch 9.1?

Pygmi, Penance, Minun(?)