You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 2:54am

Coupon for Killer-Kobold

The collectors editon for 1550 BC contained an item named "Coupon for Killer-Kobold"... however if i rightclick it nothing happens; i had a conversation with a fellow player who has the same issue and he told me in his guild other players face the same problem, so i want to ask here whether other players have this issue aswell... as this is a timed item it would be good to have this resolved in time :rolleyes:

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 3:18pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Yes, everyones coupons are like that!
I am PioPico

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 10:58pm

use ticket system for these kind issues. they can't help from here!

Myself

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 4:25pm

if it was only me i would, however if a lot of players is affected it has to be fixed anyway so a pubic thread is appropriate

Friday, August 31st 2018, 12:48pm

Hi!!!
Jaxis, I used ticket system.... and they answered that they know this problem and they closed the ticket ... Don't buy blazing skies lol

Saturday, September 1st 2018, 12:28am

Wednesday, September 5th 2018, 10:39am

Wednesday, September 5th 2018, 1:28pm

Hello, we are aware of that issue and we'll look for a solution.

Thank you for your understanding.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Drakdish" (Sep 5th 2018, 2:08pm)

Rate this thread