You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 9:15pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Raid boss information thread for support/devs

Hello,
I am making this thread to update the devs, CM's and players relevant to this server and content of what is currently wrong and going on.
I understand that some things might be easily fixed by adjusting a certain tactic or using different classes, but some things seems very unbalanced for the p2p server but where it looks normal for the f2p server. I have raided on f2p a lot of times, on hardmode. I know most of all the tactics. p2p is a big adjustment on many aspects but some things seem very unbalanced to me so I want to point them out atleast.

I will post here how our raid on p2p is doing, how many bosses we are killing, what bosses we cannot kill, what the problems are, if the values seem out of order or anything that might help us resolve the problems. That way we might get help to clear all content, because my goal is to clear all raid content on hardmode on p2p. Since we do not have any CS, I think it should be a bit easier than on f2p, but right now it seems very hard to impossible compared to f2p where applying the same tactics and stats does not work.

Game information

Patch: 9.0.01.51.1
--------------------
Raid 1
Kanaan, Easy mode: Succes.

Kanaan, Normal mode: Succes.

Kanaan, Hard mode: Failed. The problem here is that our tanks get oneshot with 200k+ hits from Kanaan by Desecration while easy mode Desecration only does 2k/hit on the tanks. Tanks run 250 phys protection, 250 caution, 250 survivability, rest on vitality. There is not a certain tactic or gameplay connected to prevent this damage because it's the boss' default attack.

Clockwork Knight, Easy mode: Succes.

Clockwork Knight, Normal mode: Succes.

Clockwork Knght, Hard mode: Failed. Seems impossible because tanks die before reaching 90% on boss' hp. We are aware of the tanks getting the debuff, we know we should swap aggro but it's to no avail. The damage seems too high to even attempt this. Both tanks are geared to the max.

Brainium, Easy mode: Succes.

Brainium, Normal mode: Succes.

Brainium, Hard mode: Yet to attempt.

Eurial, Easy mode: Succes.

Eurial, Normal mode: Succes.

Eurial, Hard mode: Yet to attempt.
--------------------

--------------------
Raid 2
Dead King, Easy mode: Succes.

Dead King, Normal mode: Succes.

Dead King, Hard mode: Yet to attempt.

Kazul, Easy mode: Succes.

Kazul, Normal mode: Succes.

Kazul, Hard mode: Yet to attempt.

Nihil, Easy mode: Succes.

Nihil, Normal mode: Succes.

Nihil, Hard mode: yet to attempt.

Thalos, Easy mode: Succes.

Thalos, Normal mode: Failed. The problem here was that people just die out of nowhere to adds and pawns. No unbalanced stuff yet, will try more.

Thalos, Hard mode: Yet to attempt.

--------------------

--------------------
Raid 3
Ath-Zak, easy mode: Succes.

Ath-Zak, Normal mode: Succes. But my lord was it a struggle. More like fighting game mechanics and buggs than the actual game really. Makes no sense on the debuff stacks either. Please watch the video.
Ath-Zak, Hard mode: Yet to attempt.

Dragon DC, Easy mode: Succes.

Dragon DC, Normal mode: Succes.

Dragon DC, Hard mode: Yet to attempt.

Kanaan, Easy mode: Succes.

Kanaan, Normal mode: Succes.

Kanaan, Hard mode: Yet to attempt.

Cairage, Easy mode: Succes.

Cairage, Normal mode: Failed. We struggle a lot on the circle phase, when the boss starts flying. The damage dealt by the tar is very high. We succeeded passing it once at 75%, resulting in only one party being leftover, continued to 10%. Then all tactics came at once and we wiped. Not sure how to survive this...

Cairage, Hardmode: Yet to attempt.
--------------------

--------------------
Raid 4
Sarn's Avatar, easy mode: Succes.

Sarn's Avatar, normal mode: Succes.

Sarn's Avatar, hard mode: Yet to attempt.

Tep, Easy mode: Succes.

Tep, normal mode: Succes.

Tep, hard mode: Yet to attempt.

Tensess & Nezeb, Easy mode: Succes.

Tensess & Nezeb, Normal mode: Succes.

Tensess & Nezeb, Hard mode: Yet to attempt.

Hiero, easy mode: Succes.

Hiero, normal mode
: Succes

Hiero, Hardmode: Yet to attempt.
--------------------

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "dragagon" (Oct 24th 2018, 7:39am)

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 11:18am

even on the f2p server it is boosted alot even on easy mode sign up, it takes us 20-30 mins to kill 4/4 bosses on easy with geared people, but ive seen on ru server that they kill 4/4 bosses in 3 minutes, they avg 20 secs per boss kill, while for us its always 5-7 minutes per boss, to me that is a huge difference.

Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 7:40am

dragagon

Unregistered

Updated some bosses with links, will bring more of these.
I have got a question on Kanaan tho; What is the use of supports or healers getting the vampire buff randomly? Is that my.com's way of saying "sorry guys, retryyyyyyyyyyy" ? :(

Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 5:04pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

eurial , healing npc every 5% removes 1 stack of debuff (slow) clockwerk 3 tanks to rotate debuff. Ath Zak idk how p2p is but we had someone with 8 runes tank it til 2nd lil boss appeared, and then 2nd Tank took both. Kanaan, Its rng I guess, never seen healers get it But support, best to be on that rotation is flying dish support I guess. Oh and also Easy Mode on f2p U cant rly do it unless u have a 1 decent Tank/Dps who can Tank, 1 Decent Heal who can heal a Dps who Tanks, and ppl to stay Alive, but Most time when I Queue Im alone left with either Tank or Heal, or if im Tanking im alone. Saw on russian Easy mode they kill one boss under 1 Minute with Less dps than we do or equal dps.
I am PioPico

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 2:49pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Yes we got Eurial figured out this last week, forgot to record it :(
Will try clockwork with 3 tanks, how many buff stacks do you recommend in personal experience to swap aggro on?
Ath Zak idk how p2p is but we had someone with 8 runes tank it til 2nd lil boss appeared, and then 2nd Tank took both.

We tried this but the tank dies way too fast, it's really hard to get it done. Will have to practice more on this.
best to be on that rotation is flying dish support I guess.

What do you mean by this?

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 5:30pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

flying dish has like (with 10 runes) 20k dps, so If u get buff u still do Like a normal dps or maybe even slightly more, (250 phys 400 swift 250 crit) and u still have the perma accoustic with flying -> dish -> dish -> dish -> accouctic -> flying , etc. Just meaning it will increase ur chances of going past 1st phase without losing a member to timer :D. Btw with Ath zak u can have 2 Tanks taunt it off eachothers at max range to reduce stacks, this will lead to both Tanks having like 10 stacks or so when 2nd one appear, and I think 10 stacks is better than wipping before 90% all time. U can also have the 1st Tank, tank it as much as he can, and when he is about to die u can Veil, or let him die and rezz him with 0 stacks :D and 2nd tank continue tanking, then Main tank takes both when 2nd one appear, done :P then ofc last phase 2nd tank has to take the 2nd boss, otherwise main tank gets oneshot with the stacks he have (when 1st boss goes middle phase)
I am PioPico

Monday, October 15th 2018, 5:37pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Updated with following:
Added videos on raid 3.
Ath-Zak, normal mode: Succes. But my lord was it a struggle. More like fighting game mechanics and buggs than the actual game really. Makes no sense on the debuff stacks either. Please watch the video.
Cairage, Normal mode: Failed. We struggle a lot on the circle phase, when the boss starts flying. The damage dealt by the tar is very high. We succeeded passing it once at 75%, resulting in only one party being leftover, continued to 10%. Then all tactics came at once and we wiped. Not sure how to survive this...

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 3:14am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

yeah U get adds and circles at 10%, burst at 10% while dodging circles same wild hunt/expression for it and all offensive buffs, Tactics are same as in HM so :P
and no, thats how ppl who does normal mode kills it, I joined on reinc for few normal raids and thats one strategy they do (Ath zak) also calling Veil is important, it saves time and lives
Also stats are Important that they are right :D
I am PioPico

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 4:51pm

dragagon

Unregistered

yeah U get adds and circles at 10%, burst at 10% while dodging circles same wild hunt/expression for it and all offensive buffs, Tactics are same as in HM so

Bursting is no option on p2p. It really isn't. having a medium to high CS on f2p really makes gameplay easier than on p2p considering dps racing certain tactics (just like where you guys dpsrace kazul harmode in 2mins where he doesn't even do all tactics).

and no, thats how ppl who does normal mode kills it, I joined on reinc for few normal raids and thats one strategy they do (Ath zak) also calling Veil is important, it saves time and lives

Veiling removes aggro off tank, not sure what you'd veil. the add doesn't go anymore for random raid members.
you mean to say that the debuff tactic we struggled with is normal for normal mode?
Also stats are Important that they are right

All stats were right on cairage, all non tanks run holy dmg protection on top.

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 5:50pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

well on cairage he only does wall / pull in from 50% -10% u dont have to blow offensive buffs there, its just a battle of surviving untill 10% then pop everything and dodging :S, on Ath zak I Veiled Slik when he tanked and it didnt change aggro, Veil something unhealable, like for scout u can see if u gona get oneshot or if u can clear it same for warrior, once ur close to barrier limit, and pala can also say when they have to much in barriers. Also on Cairage wall is % so If u want easier to full heal ppl, u can go holy prot 250 surv 400 caution 250 conc for the dpsers, and do u use any engi? for tp? is easiest strat 1 engi per party to tp back to the place were waves dont hit u.
sry not even a wall :S, so u can max HP no need for surv, looked at video and u put him over 10% just as he did pull, just wait for pull then put him over to 10% and its only circles and adds, also 2 scout tanks helps xD Swingout OP
I am PioPico

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 7:39am

dragagon

Unregistered

Yehh well, omni cores are non existant on p2p, people cannot swap classes as often, and not everyone really tanks that good :/
People die a LOT on the simple tar dot from boss, even with spreading it's really hard.
We both played f2p and I can tell you with my hand on my heart, that p2p is really different to f2p. dpsracing will not work, the CS reaaaally does help a lot when having above the medium CS lvl.
The stats seem fine but veil 100% removes aggro of the tank, or is this bugged on p2p only since you don't know about this :/
We do have an engi but only one :/
People can swap classes only once per week with the AH core bidding and if some random person would overbid then it's already way harder, only because we don't have aces to cores.
The game is supposed to be played with core morphers but the acces we have to them is way less than on f2p.
I hope devs will be aware about this by posting this here.

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 8:06pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

1 engi is fine, 2nd party can stay under boss, but make sure they do not move at all, otherwise waves will hit them, but yeah Ok, get everyone have glint, so incase they are still slowed by dot he can glint out, and play from the cd from glint to always have it up, but yeah 2 scout tanks would mean circles are = sure survive, but since it is what it is with cores , meh. Pala tank would be better than warrior tho for the dmg reduction and shielding it gives to party but still cores , meh .
I am PioPico