You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 5:46am

dragagon

Unregistered

Profession Materials

Hello,

As I am upgrading my 2nd profession and carefully reading through everything, I have stumbled upon some mistakes and issues.

The 1st mistake is that the tips that the NPC's give are outdated:

In the picture is explained that you're supposed to upgrade your tools, but this system has been removed a long time already.

Then the issue, is that the materials that the NPC explains,

Cannot be gained on max level. So as an endgame player you are stuck and are forced to level a reinc up, ONLY to gain some materials to continue levelling your profession.
This seems a lot of extra effort to me. Perhaps make KOE mobs or Al Rihat mobs drop the chests for the craftmanship so we can get the braidings, additives, flux, granulations and enamels.

Thanks in advance!

Friday, November 23rd 2018, 2:43pm

I was already opened one topic with this porblem, but developers call this "game mechanic". XD

Saturday, November 24th 2018, 6:04am

dragagon

Unregistered

ohh idk english, what do we say agian, karl?
We tell them "game mechanic", solves everything.