You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 11:56am

Need some info

Hello to all players

I found out this game from a friend...but he play on P2W server...i player wow for many years and im done wit to many toxic ppl..i see this game as a P2P server and i wanto to sub the game cuz i dont like to pay for having better gear then other players all mmo i play i always sub...and i want to try this game i see my friend playing some times and im thinking to give it a try...

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 1:18pm

Nandita

Intermediate

So what info do you need? ?(

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 4:36pm

Sorry for the miss understading..wat i mean is if u have the same content as f2p...

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 6:16pm

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 7:01pm

Sorry for the miss understading..wat i mean is if u have the same content as f2p...

see my signature "pro contra subscrition server" (https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…d&threadID=7017)
its a bit outdated but still covering most things

my personal verdict (6year+ playtime veteran) is that the subscriptionserver is like a shareware version of the game...

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 7:06pm

Eddy

Intermediate

see my signature "pro contra subscrition server" (https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…d&threadID=7017)
its a bit outdated but still covering most things

my personal verdict (6year+ playtime veteran) is that the subscriptionserver is like a shareware version of the game...
1st update your list pls, its ooooold AF.... And for every + or - u gave your own opinion, so that doesnt mean u are right 100%, its just your opinion nothing else, mybe someone is fine with mount speed, mybe somene is fine with astral/raid/bag/ or w/e u have on that list... #nosenseatall
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 8:20am

Nandita

Intermediate

Ptp Server is like a light Version of the Game.

Ftp Server:

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 7:50pm

maybe i will

well after read some fórum im thinking i will join on p2p server and dont have to pay tons of $$ to be good..i mean sub only cost 5euros is way better hope to see u guys in game

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 10:45pm

dragagon

Unregistered

p2p has all the content that f2p server offers. It's simply more fair for everyone where ever it makes a diffeence on f2p.
The ONLY downside we have for now is a low population, but that's solveable if you, and you, and you reading, start join the server.

We're currently doing normal mode raids, heroics, archdemons, dominions, all in full potential so there's no problem at all to do anything :)

Just no empire players to pvp against in KOE, any other pvp ingame works fine as it is.

Monday, September 17th 2018, 2:25pm

Rate this thread