You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 8:12pm

Costumes for engineers?

will engineers get their own costumes from GT, DC tep boxes?

Friday, May 9th 2014, 1:46pm

ValekLost

Trainee

AtM I know that GT box gives a random costumes, so I guess it's the same for all the costumes boxes.
About the future I don't know anything except the Engineer Costume (that visible in the videos) will be a Prophetic cards drop.
:|

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Friday, May 9th 2014, 2:19pm

It took them over a year to add the bard costume to GT, so I would keep my hopes low for an engineer costume. Mind you, I WANT THEM.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, May 9th 2014, 4:09pm

Oracle

Intermediate

On the RU forum the GMs said there won't be any engineer costumes like that any time soon. And the costumes from Eclipse aren't class costumes, they're a different costume to match each boss so far as I'm aware. We've seen Knight costume, Captain, Reactor, and Repair Goblin costumes so far.

Friday, May 9th 2014, 4:42pm

Fraust

Trainee

The regular class costumes for the Engineer are available. Unfortunately most of us have a reincarnate as an engineer so we don't get the chests to get them. :(

Friday, May 9th 2014, 7:47pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

It took them over a year to add the bard costume to GT, so I would keep my hopes low for an engineer costume. Mind you, I WANT THEM.

And it is the ugliest GT costume there is.

Friday, May 9th 2014, 7:57pm

Fraust

Trainee

I honestly think all the bard costumes are a little off-putting so to speak. Just don't have that flare I suppose. lol.