You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 18th 2018, 4:19pm

homerosi

Intermediate

• "homerosi" started this thread

Questions/game improvements for subscription server.

Hello

My name is mmoseppe and recently I returned to allods online on the p2p server.
I was wondering if there is any talking about or things that will change anytime soon like:

• Myrra cost? :cursing:
  • Ability to recieve crafting chests on max level?
  • A farming spot at level 80 which drops actual items or atleast sellables (and not just 2 demons who take ages to respawn)
  • More costumes, more mounts or atleast the possibility to get them, instead of just showing it in a tab! (even if you have to grind ages for it)
  • A shared bank for your reincarnations with no bound items1
  • Remove oneshot mechanics from outdated raids so you can actually try and attempt to solo them without having the need of 12 other people, so we can get some costumes from this dead-content or move the costumes somewhere else or maybe even buff up the raids again to 80-81 and add some extra rewards?

Those are some of the points id like to see changed or would love to see in game, if I come across something else i'll be sure to let you know!

Peace out,
Seppe
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "homerosi" (Sep 18th 2018, 7:32pm)

Tuesday, September 18th 2018, 11:34pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Ability to recieve crafting chests on max level?

My thread
More costumes, more mounts or atleast the possibility to get them, instead of just showing it in a tab! (even if you have to grind ages for it)

Bring back weekly visits tokens on p2p. And don't call it weekly visits if we get nothing each week!
A shared bank for your reincarnations with no bound items1

That'd result in less bank space :( But please bring legendary bags to p2p like THEY HAVE ON RUSSIAN P2P.

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 7:49pm

homerosi

Intermediate

• "homerosi" started this thread

Would be nice if i could get some Gmod to look at this!
Bring back weekly visits tokens on p2p. And don't call it weekly visits if we get nothing each week!

Yes sounds nice!

That'd result in less bank space But please bring legendary bags to p2p like THEY HAVE ON RUSSIAN P2P.

I mean like something separated from the normal bank, like a shared box of items.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o