You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 21st 2018, 7:53pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Upgraded CS hull on p2p

Hello,
As seen on the screenshot, p2p does have upgraded ship certificate designs like the players have on f2p. This tells me that it is possible to unlock this to the players on p2p aswell, along with ship designs to make the ships seen in astral a bit more varying than always the same models :(
I really hope this is something you'll bring to realisation instead of coding new CS events for russians time by time.
I know this kind of work won't get you money but then again it makes you think what the most important is, the players or their wallets.

Aside from this request, why does this ship have full legendary lv24 ship equipment when we can get up to lv23 maximum currently? Why does it not scale with the others?
Or are these ghost ships just copy pasted from f2p code into p2p where they are equal against the adaptive ship equipment that f2p can just buy without thinking about the p2p players?

I hope this brings some more light into this matter because this isn't the first issue reported on p2p astral and its ships.

Rate this thread