You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 30th 2018, 6:17pm

Exodussj

Beginner

• "Exodussj" started this thread

Need build healer dps pve

Hello I just created a reincarnation priest spe dps/pve I wanted to know if you have nice build knowing that I have 69 talent points and 56 rubies.Thank you in advance for your answers.
Exodussj Barde/War lvl 85 ligue Guilde Evernow

Monday, October 1st 2018, 9:28am

dragagon

Unregistered

Priest PVE DPS
300 Double Attack, MBR.

250 Caution, 200 Concentration, rest into vitality.

Monday, October 1st 2018, 9:36am

Exodussj

Beginner

• "Exodussj" started this thread

Thank you very much it's nice
Exodussj Barde/War lvl 85 ligue Guilde Evernow

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 3:10pm

Could you please explain me why you dont use punishing palm (dmg inc. of melee atk) and instant justice?
Seems wierd that you dont use the 45%/30% dmg increase or is it useles because of the dmgtype-change?

Sunday, October 14th 2018, 3:59am

dragagon

Unregistered

Could you please explain me why you dont use punishing palm (dmg inc. of melee atk) and instant justice?
Seems wierd that you dont use the 45%/30% dmg increase or is it useles because of the dmgtype-change?

You are right, respect for people for that always control what's been posted!
These are actually damn important so depending on acces to the lowest amount of rubies, I'd go with this Priest PVE DPS; 68 rubies.

Apologies for spreading a bad build :(

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 10:02am

I would recommend this
https://alloder.pro/calc-en/#p$fgpsof1g0…84to8gj::13ydj3

Changed 3 rubies from Dragagon's build.
removed r1 Frenzy and r2Glowing ray then took r3 Severe Punishment, r3 Reparation and Thunder gleam.

The reason is.
1. r1 Frenzy is quite useless. 50% more dmg of particle of light for just 1 hit per 50sec. So better to take perma +15% dmg of Smite.
2. Cleric's main aoe dps skill is both dots(cleansing flame and heavenly smite). So even without Glowing ray ruby, you still can do decent aoe dps. I think it's better to maximize your single target dps instead of aoe.