You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 1st 2018, 6:31am

New player question

Hey guys, returning player from so long ago I may as well be new (was super casual back then too). How are Psi's doing these days? Its a class I was always interested in, but I was worried that their CC heavy playstyle wouldnt be as welcomed late game (like in other mmo's) or that their damage wasnt as high. If they're more or less on par with everyone now I'd like to know so I could make one. Also on the same kind of line of thought, would it be worth it for me to keep playing my lvl 35 Gunner to reincarnate or just make a new class, considering he has a couple of mounts you cant get anymore and some neat costumes?

Monday, October 1st 2018, 7:40am

dragagon

Unregistered

You've just missed the patch were psi's were the dps gods :( They have been balanced now back on par with other classes dpswise and is now a bit among the others with no heads looking above the other classes. Pvp wise the support role is very good on psi as he can suppress a target with all the possible debuffs all the time, literally *_*

would it be worth it for me to keep playing my lvl 35 Gunner to reincarnate or just make a new class

Yes, continue your engineer as Medical Turret reinc skill is very good and highly desired in high end-game content (mass puri).

Monday, October 1st 2018, 7:58am

i also recommend to play to max and then go for a reincarnation...

although dmg was lowered a bit, psi still has the dmgadvantage over other classes as it has the MOST massive burstdmg in game (put dots on enemy, summon phantoms
if you time you attacks right, you often can even overwhelm a fullhealer which is just a moment off guard

also, now you can summon the pantoms again properly in "support" aspect <3 (this made me not play much in supportstate at all before)

Monday, October 1st 2018, 5:17pm

Thanks for the reply guys. One last question, what level can you reincarnate at? When I look it up it says 45 but that seems really outdated

Monday, October 1st 2018, 6:27pm

dragagon

Unregistered

max level always, for now that is 80. Can you please link the source you find where it said 45?

Monday, October 1st 2018, 7:09pm

http://wiki.en.allods.gpotato.eu/q---loo…carnation-guide

I realize on closer inspection it's from the old gPotato wiki for the game so its somewhat my fault for the confusion