You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 2nd 2018, 10:43am

Star Shower: Psionicist Event - 02/10/18

Dear Sarnaut,

As Psionicists subdue fate into following their will, a gentle humming can be heard throughout the world. Suddenly, the future and past begin to intertwine while the skies flood with shooting stars, causing all civilian eyes to turn upward in wonderment.

Gazing in awe, an explanation to this phenomena is clear - it is the coming of Star Shower, the annual Psionicist event. The humming heard by untrained ears is the song of celebration sung across Sarnaut by telelinked mentalists gathering for the festival.

Details.

Wednesday, October 3rd 2018, 7:01pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

but there is no Star Shower Event in the game
is this somehow a game problem ?

I went to the Holiday Committee location and there is nothing
there only the costume of Psionicists Parade which put on the boutique
while other costumes have been removed
can you tell me why ? :| :?: :!:

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 1:36pm

Hi Arushieru! Everything looks ok with the event. You can find the headgear, the armor and the cape in the Allods Boutique and the rest by the event NPC.

Friday, October 5th 2018, 9:13pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

Here its the proof of Star Shower Event

The Costumes in red square shows that they are from the NPC
and the blue Square are from the Boutique
yet when you go to the NPC there is nothing at all

or this event are only for the Pscionicist’s class
since am bard that's why maybe is not appearing
if that's the truth then this is unfair
since everyone have right to enjoy any event
whatever class he plays

so hope you plaese do something about it

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Saturday, October 6th 2018, 9:22am

You need to be a psio to view the shop for these costumes. Change class or go on a reincarnation which is a psio.
Das Internetz. Unendliche Weiten.

Saturday, October 6th 2018, 10:18am

dragagon

Unregistered

Quoted

Dear Sarnaut,

As Psionicists subdue fate into following their will, a gentle humming can be heard throughout the world. Suddenly, the future and past begin to intertwine while the skies flood with shooting stars, causing all civilian eyes to turn upward in wonderment.

Gazing in awe, an explanation to this phenomena is clear - it is the coming of Star Shower, the annual Psionicist event. The humming heard by untrained ears is the song of celebration sung across Sarnaut by telelinked mentalists gathering for the festival.

I think Arushiero, that you have to be a psi to have acces to the costumes.

Monday, October 8th 2018, 12:04pm

or this event are only for the Pscionicist’s class
since am bard that's why maybe is not appearing
if that's the truth then this is unfair
since everyone have right to enjoy any event
whatever class he plays

Exactly. this is only for psi. An NO. It is not unfair. Same goes for profession events and racial events.
Every archetype, profession and race has their own event with items available only to them and each one of them can enjoy it in proper time.
If you are different class/race/profession you can either make reincarnation/alt to get access to items or buy them from another player - they are never bound and can be traded freely and used by anybody with just one exception - class music instrument (restricted to proper class).

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 11:14pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

Quoted

Dear Sarnaut,

I think Arushiero, that you have to be a psi to have acces to the costumes.
sadly before wasn't like that :)

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 7:13am

sadly before wasn't like that

Class events always were like that. It is reason they are called class events.