You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 1:00am

Dungeon (Gipat Defiled Ruins)

Firstly: hi everyone, English is not my native language so i apologise for any grammar/spelling errors that may be made.

I used to play Allods back when my country had a server (Brazil) and returned to allods this week. I'm currently on gipat, about to enter the last dungeon on the Defiled Ruins. Problem is, when i came back i only had 2 quests on that dungeon and just did it anyway, and i am now missing some quests on the dungeon and i am not able to complete them, since i already cleared the dungeon. is there anyway i can do it again? I didnt even get the quest to move on to Kirah and i guess is because i have unfinished quests in Gipat (the dungeon ones).
Any help?
Thanks in advance!

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 7:39am

1_try clicking searsh for quest button on the map to find your missing quests.
2_normaly you get to the new zone as soon as you reach it's level so look in your mail for a message if you got to kira zone lvl.
3_if you didn't get to it's lvl yet spam time void from the dungeon/group search tab,there should be an xp boost tomorrow.
4_ignore raid/dungeon quests untill you reach max lvl,it becomes easier.

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 2:01pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Dungeons usually resets daily
I am PioPico

Friday, October 5th 2018, 12:10am

dragagon

Unregistered

Dungeons reset daily at 04:00 server time (amsterdam time)

Sunday, October 7th 2018, 5:44pm

Thank you all for replying, problem solved!!

Monday, October 8th 2018, 12:14pm

Dungeons reset daily at 04:00 server time (amsterdam time)

Though it is true for Defiled Ruins only.
All raid dungeons reset weekly. All party dungeons before Gipat reset in around 30 minutes for given party or faster with party change.

Monday, October 8th 2018, 4:20pm

dragagon

Unregistered

faster with party change.

It's daily and "big dungeons" are called raids, not dungeons.

Rate this thread