You are not logged in.

Sunday, October 7th 2018, 9:32pm

How do your gear up on 9.0

Hi all,

I just go back into de game, just hit 80 yesterday, and i'm having troubles understanding how do you get better gear.

I currently have a epic (purple) set that was given to me when i reached 80.

However, i'm not sure how do you upgrade that equipment, or should it be upgraded or replaced?

Looking at Anvil of Artifacts I see only options to create new gear of the next quality, and just armor at that I don't see weapons.

Also I saw that you can buy equipment in Al Rihat, however I've troubles even killing 1 mob so questing there for the gear is turning out to be frustrating.

And what about Astral? can you get gear there?

All in all I feel very ignorant not being able to figure out how the gearing up works on 9.0. A little advice is greatly appreciated.

Monday, October 8th 2018, 12:58am

dragagon

Unregistered

Hey Shinra, welcome back to the game :)

I currently have a epic (purple) set that was given to me when i reached 80.
However, i'm not sure how do you upgrade that equipment, or should it be upgraded or replaced?

In the end, you will have to upgrade it, but for now, that being from legendary to fable. You have epic because you got it for free fromt he box. You can farm legenary gear by farming the spawning boxes (Antique chests) every 30mins in Al Rihat, or by doing s4's ( They require no keys, but I'd recommend Al Rihat - time efficiency).
Once you have these legendary grade items, you can upgrade them to fabled with the fabled gear reinforcement scroll, that you find on the forge. You can find more information about gearing here.
Looking at Anvil of Artifacts I see only options to create new gear of the next quality, and just armor at that I don't see weapons.

Weapons are dropped in s5's or crafted by profession: Weaponsmithing.
Also I saw that you can buy equipment in Al Rihat, however I've troubles even killing 1 mob so questing there for the gear is turning out to be frustrating.

Try asking people to go with you, aoe works very nice. I personally feel killing mobs on p2p servr way easier. Which server do you play on? Are your stats setup right?
And what about Astral? can you get gear there?

Yes gear drops in astral, but only about half of everything you can equip.

Monday, October 8th 2018, 7:23pm

I play on P2P on empire side (pretty empty but still few people around).

And as for my stats I followed this https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…0972#post110972 (I think you @dragagon posted that on the paladin section). Last night I did some re-adjustments, and now I can kill mobs, not with ease but I manage to kill them.

Also last night I went to Al Rihat to look for those chest you told me about, and I did get some legendary gear. luckily there were no League player on the map, I guess that it's because of my time zone (utc -5) as I understand most p2p player are from EU.

Thanks for the link to the Gearing Up Guide, it was extremely useful (not only the link but the web page in general, looking forward to other stuff they may add to that page).

Also it's a shame that I can't find people (i think there are none) in the empire side to do some heroics, astral and stuff.

I play on the server with a friend, we both like allods a lot (we play on and off since level cap was 42), but player on the server almost alone it's starting to feel discouraging.

See you around in game!!!