You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 8th 2018, 5:35pm

Spark levels

Hey everyone. Will spark levels reset on big updates?

Tuesday, October 9th 2018, 9:32am

I think only devs know reply to Your answer.

I'm suspecting spark level reset won't happen due to really slow progress rate and rather low bonuses they are giving but I have to tell You we had gear resets usually when normal players were in mid of making fableds, maze resets every bigger update and even gear resets 4x per year in the past. This year is better, more player-friendly with some nice gameplay changes (like being able to catch up with others if You joined/returned late) so I would dare to say there is 95% chance that spark level won't reset when we get next bigger update.

Tuesday, October 9th 2018, 3:15pm

dragagon

Unregistered

You can reset already by paying 2 spark levels, or 1.5M gold. I don't think it will ever reset in any other way than these.

Tuesday, October 9th 2018, 7:22pm

we dont know
but regarding the resets of

- maze-granite (which was upsetting many players for a good reason)
- gear
- relics
- dragonrelics (+ its complete removal!)
- temporary items (at least its plannable here and no surprize)
- guild-rubies

its likely in my opinion that there will be a reset in spark-level aswell at some point
(i really hope there will NOT be a reset - however as im not sure, for example i often pass weekly quests for it and so on as i see it an "unsafe investment" - and only gain the sparkexp i gain from things i would do anyway)

also, keep in mind there is an over-time multiplier for spark-exp so the longer you wait the easier you get your exp - beeing slow saves work and time here while those who give 100% suffer from getting less exp for more work in comparison to those who do it in a sloppy way :rolleyes:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Oct 9th 2018, 7:35pm)

Friday, October 12th 2018, 6:59am

You can reset already by paying 2 spark levels, or 1.5M gold. I don't think it will ever reset in any other way than these.
huh 1.5 mil!!

not 1k bc?

Friday, October 12th 2018, 1:18pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

yeah The item costs 1k bc :S
I am PioPico

Friday, October 12th 2018, 4:11pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Ohh lol, well on p2p it costs 1.5M gold, you cannot reset it on f2p with gold? XDD

Friday, October 12th 2018, 4:32pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

well, u can buy bc with gold, so id say 4-5mil gold instead
I am PioPico