You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 9th 2018, 7:02pm

Profession gone?

I have not been playing for a couple years so i don't know if you cant have more than one profession now but im pretty sure all my characters had at least two. I even have some blacksmithing/armorsmithing forumulae on my bank, but now the only profession my characters have are the first ones they got (All alchemists as first profession)

Can someone help?
Did any update take away our second professions?
Also, on the same subject, i bought the creator's notes item and am not able to use it, but it doesn't tell my why

Tuesday, October 9th 2018, 7:39pm

i cant stress this often enough, as a non-max-level char there is no real profit in doing handworks...

in case you are aware of this and still want to do it, just go to the according professiontrainer and get the instruction booklet-item

i guess creators note is only relevant / available for maxlevel-handworks or something

Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 12:47am

dragagon

Unregistered

You can have up to 2 professions. on f2p, you can buy an item to unlock even 3 professions.

Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 5:10pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Allods Online Player, lol as a Non Max lvl its ur only shot at lvling it unless U wanna cash shop... or goblinball and other shit stuff

Hey Dude go lvl ur proffession before its to late remember higher tier of Buttons and Thread works on the lower tiers .
I am PioPico

Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 7:15pm

Few years ago there was change in profession system.
If you are alchemist, it is most likely you had herbalist as second profession and it was merged into alchemy. All material gathering are part of crafting profession since some time.
Check you character -> valuables -> crafting - you should have there 2 slots unlocked if you had more than 1 profession. Now just learn another.

Creators notes work only for professions other than alchemy. Need to have learnt some to use them. And for almost everything it is just fancy way of trashing money. Useful if you really want to get 5 purple bars in crafting tool but it is not worth of cost in most cases.

Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 11:48pm

Allods Online Player, lol as a Non Max lvl its ur only shot at lvling it unless U wanna cash shop... or goblinball and other shit stuff

but why would you ever level it if you are not a maxlevel-player? there is no real profit :wacko:
just go maxlevel and once you want it for whatever reason just level it up then (only reason i can think of is beeing an alchemist creating healthpotion+ battle-related potion... no point in crafting items except for selling them or beeing impatient :P - at some point they will drop randomly anyway)
retroform / exoform makes it really easy (the item which degrades material)

relevant things from itemshop regarding professions
- boosting the purple bar "inspiration"
- get the 3rd slot
- get material looter + instructions

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 1:00am

Yes! i had herbalism and alchemy, now i only have alchemy, but i dont have the other unlocked spot

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 1:29am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Cuz On some proffessions u cant get the loot if ur max lvl Unless u do Goblinball shit or lvl a reinc to get the material
I am PioPico