You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 12th 2018, 10:34am

Lisad

Professional

• "Lisad" started this thread

Halloween Pumpkin Challenge

Dear Sarnaut,

Administration would like to invite all of you to participate in their new event. The task is simple: get a pumpkin and carve out some Allods Online related image on it. Then take a picture of your carved pumpkin together with a handwritten paper of your in-game name and post it into this thread.

Duration

The event will last from October 12th until November 2nd. This forum thread will close on November 2nd (approximately 16:00 game time).

After 3 winners have been chosen by Administration, players will be able to choose another winner from the remaining participants.

Rewards:

First place: Skeleton Costume, 5000
Second place: Wings of the Royal Gargoyle, 2500
Third place: Good and Evil Companions, 1000
Player's choice: Mummy, 1000
All other participants who meet the requirements: Evil Pumpkin mask

Terms and Conditions:

This is a contest for individual players.
The contest is for players of all servers.
The entry should be related to Allods Online.
The entry must have the player's name on it.
The entry can not contain any explicit sexual material or rude, shocking content.
The entry must comply with the game and forum rules.
The entry should be unique within "Allods Online" project and must be of your own property. Copyrighted material may not be submitted.
Fascist, nationalistic, racist and any other political symbolism may not be used.
Imagery related to narcotics, drugs, slavery and other illegal activity may not be used.
Only entries who meet the requirements will be rewarded.

English

Please submit your entries for the Halloween Contest here. All submissions will be judged and reviewed regardless of the language spoken and server you play on.

German / Deutsch

Bitte reicht Eure Beiträge für den Halloween-Wettbewerb hier ein. Alle Einsendungen werden unabhängig von der Sprache und dem Server, auf dem Ihr spielt, bewertet und überprüft.

French / Français

Merci de bien vouloir inclure vos participations pour le concours d'Halloween sur ce sujet. Toutes les participations seront jugées de la même manière, peu importe votre langue parlée et du serveur sur lequel vous jouez.

Turkish / Türkçe

Cadılar Bayramı Yarışması paylaşımlarınızı lütfen buraya ekleyin. Tüm gönderiler değerlendirilip, oynanan sunucuya ve konuşulan dile bakılmaksızın gözden geçirilecektir.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Lisad" (Oct 12th 2018, 4:50pm)

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 4:45pm

Cadılar Bayramı Balkabağı Oyma Yarışması

İlk defa böyle bir şey deniyorum tam emin olamadım ben resimlerin linklerinide buraya tekrar koyayım

https://i.postimg.cc/8kMRd0bY/20181013-182159-HDR.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/dV1ZfH8w/20181013-182258-HDR.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/63N3BYG7/20181013-182445-Kopya.jpg

Oyun içi nickim (My ingame nick) : Pkrakenqx

Arz edersiniz ki balkabağı bulamadım, evde bu vardı bunla idare etmek zorunda kaldım ^^

(For an unknown reason images are deleted and i've reupload them)

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "berat33eren44" (Oct 27th 2018, 8:29pm) with the following reason: fixed images

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 12:20am

Arushieru

Intermediate

[This post has been edited by Administration, as it is not a valid entry.]

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Lisad" (Oct 25th 2018, 11:35am) with the following reason: not a valid entry

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 9:03am

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 10:40am

dragagon

Unregistered

Quoted

U can post ingame screenshots?

Quoted

The task is simple: get a pumpkin and carve out some Allods Online related image on it. Then take a picture of your carved pumpkin together with a handwritten paper of your in-game name and post it into this thread.

I don't think previous post is allowed.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dragagon" (Oct 26th 2018, 5:55pm)

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 11:31am

Lisad

Professional

No, the task is to carve a real pumpkin.
Regards,

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 7:14pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

that's the most worse Idea ever
such an unfair thing to do
you see not every country celebrate Halloween
so I have no idea where to get a real pumpkin
I waste my time on this :pinch: :wacko:

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Friday, October 26th 2018, 1:15am

Quoted from "levibuba"

ik it's interresting but pumpkin is not a common food in my country. yes we have a few pumpkin desserts and meals but they are usually made from canned food. we love its seeds btw.

it's really hard to find a real pumpkin and its price is 20-25 € here. so you must guarantee me 1st place if you want me to join this event 8o

Myself

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Jaxis" (Oct 26th 2018, 1:20am)

Friday, October 26th 2018, 9:42am

I Will Try to find a pumpkin on this weekend. Wish me luck

Friday, October 26th 2018, 1:10pm

Lisad

Professional

Pumpkin is a normal food, most countries have them in grosseries stores, because some people like to.. eat pumpkins. :) If you can't find a pumpkin, you can use a substitute.. I have seen someone carving on a watermelon :D just throwing in some ideas for you ;)
Regards,

Friday, October 26th 2018, 3:28pm

Well, i made this with our traditional pumpkin you can easly found that any marketplace.

(Usta devam videolara #Myself)

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 2:59pm

Challenge halloween

[This post has been edited by Administration, as it is not a valid entry.]

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Lisad" (Oct 30th 2018, 10:53am) with the following reason: not a valid entry

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 3:01pm

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 5:10pm

that's my profile, this is my pumpkin, I just want to use it because it's similar to a priden
Broo, its the alliance logo, and you stoled it from another guy... https://www.flickr.com/photos/somegeekintn/2976671904
follow me :) how do you know it's not me? I have also played wow and I want to use this pumpkin again since it looks like a priden some problem?

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 7:49pm

Hello,

I have also played wow and I want to use this pumpkin again since it looks like a priden some problem?

from the contest rules:
• The entry should be unique within "Allods Online" project and must be of your own property. Copyrighted material may not be submitted.

You may try to create another carved pumpkin related to the Pridens (or anything else related to Allods Online, and not another game) and submit it for this contest :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, October 29th 2018, 9:05pm

Hola,

También he jugado wow y quiero usar esta calabaza otra vez, ya que parece un problema.

de las reglas del concurso:
• La entrada debe ser única dentro del proyecto "Allods Online" y debe ser de su propiedad. El material con derechos de autor no puede ser presentado.

Puedes intentar crear otra calabaza con los Pridens (o cualquier otra cosa relacionada con Allods Online, y no con otro juego) y enviarla para este concurso :).
Okey ..... :cursing:

Monday, October 29th 2018, 9:26pm

Hello,

(You suddenly translate everything to Spanish while in your Flickr profile you write in English under all your images).

Don't forget, the Allods Team is waiting for personal creation, not images taken from the Internet ;).
Contestants have to add a handwritten paper of their character in-game name next to the carved pumpkin.

PS: non-eligible last entries were removed.
Allods Online Discord
----

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Oct 30th 2018, 1:01am)

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 1:48am

Hello,

(You suddenly translate everything to Spanish while in your Flickr profile you write in English under all your images).

Don't forget, the Allods Team is waiting for personal creation, not images taken from the Internet ;).
Contestants have to add a handwritten paper of their character in-game name next to the carved pumpkin.

PS: non-eligible last entries were removed.
then I'm left with my first entry is a priden and this is nothing else I hope that please accept it
and what happens that he speaks two languages
seriously, this demotivates

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "yolooo" (Oct 30th 2018, 1:55am)

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 3:56am

Hello,

Remember, this contest ends next Friday, around 4PM CET (UTC+1) don't hesitate to participate!
Carve a pumpkin (or any suitable vegetable, if you can't find a pumpkin in your country as CM Lisad explained a few messages above) and show the Allods team your art skill :).

Good luck everyone!
Allods Online Discord
----

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Oct 30th 2018, 4:55pm)

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 10:50am

Lisad

Professional

The task is to carve something Allods-online related (not related to any other game). You can not provide something that you did for another project. It also requires to have a hand-written paper with your Allods username in the picture, not Photoshopped on top of it.
Regards,

Rate this thread