You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 8:20am

I have already left more than one MMO in the past which introduced simplified character development system to "make game available to greater range of players". Every MMO dev team who did this while I was playing their game made me lost interest in their game completly.
If I see one of those "game breaking" updates coming here I will definitely stop playing. If one of the changes will obliterate things I consider fun here it will also completely break my faith in developers and as a result I will delete my account here (along with all characters) so I would have no reason at all to return here in future.

Few final notes from me:
1. Classes do not have to be balanced at all. Balance destroys whole purpose of playing specified class (like "no matter what You chose You will have two ccs, two anti-ccs, one self heal, same dps/hps/aggro per sec).
2. There is no need to have fixed classes in game. My personal favorite is class-less or class defined by skills system providing skillset is not linear and simplified to match mental capabilities of 8 years old kid (who shouldn't be allowed to play majority of MOOs imho too).
3. Variety of choices to get gear from. Traditional "mobs" farming, crafting, PvPing.
4. No need of general level (like the one we have in game now). Instead player character should be defined by level of his skills and this is what should evolve in time either(and or) by training, progressing through game storyline, or simply using those skills in character daily activities).

P.S. If You (the dev team) really want to walk on the same road as other "mainstream" MMOs developers feel free to do so... but without me:)

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 8:13pm

All I see is people complaining here... You should wait and see what comes and then decide what to do. Do you really think that threatening to stop playing allods will make a difference? I doubt it. The only change they will make before implementing the russian 10.0 version on the EU servers is to translate stuff into (shitty) english, not more, not less.

This said, I am excited what the patch will bring and think about returning to Allods Online when 10.0 hits the EU servers.

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 10:16pm

@theberliner well, we can see whats coming up, and it does not look good. I mean, I will try it for sure, I am excided that they ve came up with new game mechanics, but I can tell from previuous patches that nothing good but more linear classes awaits us. Also seen it from the vid. Literally premade.

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 1:18am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Oh cc warrior :D
I am PioPico

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 9:09am

NPCs from Mysterious Stranger q (simple quest for getting one coin per day) are suggesting total wipe of allods (please read carefully what they are saying).

Can someone playing on RU server tell me what happens to:
1. mounts
2. costumes
3. private allods
4. rubbies and skills
5. runes
6. gold
7. assault shell

Most important thing: How does it feel to play new Allods in comparison to WoW (gameplay)?

Right now I'm feeling strong urge to stop playing Allods since devs are staying silent about incoming changes to EU- if my game progress will be wiped in future I can survive that providing new content will be better than old one (and not simmilar to WoW) and I know it from reliable source (mods, devs).

I can read RU but reading letters doesn't mean I understand the words... also google translate fails miserably in translating RU to even simplistic english.

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 11:51am

they didn't get the update yet.

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 3:39pm

#We want Classic Allods

In my opinion we are the player who play this game and enjoy and yeah paying. If game decide to make game a universal change like 10.0 we have to decide that, we are playing allods for a classic mmorpg advanture but if allods become like that Allods going to lose basic players
And yeah everyone knows game still alive because games basic players
So i want to a vote for decide that is there anyone thinking like me?

Please share your opinion^^

-Pkrakenqx

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 7:03pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

if u dont read Il enlighten you, it will be a diff game entirely, u can still continue classic allods.
I am PioPico

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 1:58am

Another class was announced, the Vityaz (Knight). It's pretty much a paladin, but without holyiness. We now stand at five classes for the new game, and perhaps we will see another leather one (like Psionicist or Bard).

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 11:01am

Vityaz/knight is basically warrior. So its 4 classes, not 5. Knight, Scout, Witcher, Mage.
Maybe its even 3 classes, if we got it wrong, and witcher is replacement for mage.

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 1:32pm

Vityaz/knight is basically warrior. So its 4 classes, not 5. Knight, Scout, Witcher, Mage.
Maybe its even 3 classes, if we got it wrong, and witcher is replacement for mage.
Oh, so that's how it works. A pity. I thought Witcher would be the darker mage, and Vityaz the "brighter" warrior. Like they 're filling niches that the OG 3 classes maybe don't. Thematically and mechanically.

But I somehow feel that you are right. Which means we are still getting an update on the scout class.

Still very curious what the update / new game is gonna be like. I hope it's good enough that it finds some traction, and if not, that this doesn't spell doom for AO as well.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Artakha" (Nov 3rd 2018, 1:42pm)

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 6:10pm

I like the idea of not being a hero. Also Allods 2 is closely related to current Allods, and I am sure we will fight with Nihaz there in the future, as they (the devs) say that Allods is only on the begining of its story.
But who are we fighting againts aside from monsters? There are no factions. We need some real human opp. Blue team / Red team again? Oh cmon, pls no. U can do better than this! Hopely there will be no lobby like skirmish, cuz this is just lazy and lame approach to a MMORPG that ruins whole immersion.

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 6:33pm

I like the idea of not being a hero. Also Allods 2 is closely related to current Allods, and I am sure we will fight with Nihaz there in the future, as they (the devs) say that Allods is only on the begining of its story.
But who are we fighting againts aside from monsters? There are no factions. We need some real human opp. Blue team / Red team again? Oh cmon, pls no. U can do better than this! Hopely there will be no lobby like skirmish, cuz this is just lazy and lame approach to a MMORPG that ruins whole immersion.
My assumpion is that the setting is a sort of dark age and that we will revisit places in Allods 2 and rediscover technology that is completely normal in current Allods. Like Renaissance and "Frontier Spirit", reclaiming land after land from Nihaz' darkness. And ultimately there will be human enemies as well, but no more faction vs. faction. I wonder what else will be a proper enemy, though, yes. And the Empire should have survive in some way, else they just give away potential. Even if it is not a playable faction.

I also wonder what the coins of the Dark Ages are for, which you currently can obtain from dailies.

Sunday, November 4th 2018, 6:07pm

Update: Third Class: Stalker (I would say). Looks like we will have only 3 classes avaiable at the end.

https://translate.google.com/translate?h…Farticle%3D8721

• Melee + Ranged character
  • He can summon 4 invisible helper. Spirits. Each providing different benefits. Wolf - damage, Falcon - CC and survival, Snake - poison, Bear - benefits melee and vitality. One certain talent will allow you to summon 2 helpers spirits.
  • The most versatile character.
  • Very high periodic damage.
  • Very agile so he can easily avoid any attacks if players is skilled enough.

Oh damn, every class sounds so OP. What worries me is that they mention specific weapons for each class. I hope that warriors will have access to more variety of weapons other than shield and sword, as well as stalkers wont use axes and bow only. It would dissapoint me a LOT.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "RedCatCZ" (Nov 4th 2018, 6:12pm)

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 2:40am

First off, after reading all the comments here i'd like to say that you got to be incredibly dumb to believe what they say about 'classic allods" : " Oh no , we will not abondon classic allods at all, we are still going to continue updating it". Updating it with what? new content? or new weapon skins? oh yeah, you get it ;)

What they are going to release is going to be basically a merge of 2 dying games : Allods online and Skyforge into a NEW game, a new game which they could have created entirely seperated from allods, but that's gonna piss off their main supporters who spent and are still spending so much into Allods online,so this whole portal thing and "150 years in future " bullshit is to manipulate players and lure their supporters into the new game and make them feel they are playing an extension of the old classic allods while they are playing a completly new game with new mechanics.
I guarantee you that after few months of the release of the new game, Allods online will be shut down.

Skyforge was initially a sci-fiction MMO game, god knows what they made of it now. It was a great game when it was released, it had so much potential , great community...there were alot of new players joining the game everyday, there were few details that needed to be fixed and improved, but my.com, instead of listening to the community and introduce fix to the game problems; they had ba**s to introduce their complete greedy side in fresh new game which was still in the open beta version and still collecting and building a good players base, the community was smart enough to react instantly to what my.com was introducing into the game as "p2w" and started withdrawing from the game group after group, immediately and it didn't take more than a month to watch an amazing beautiful game collapsing because of my.com greed.

For allods online,oh well what can i say about this game, you know it all...i have so much good memories with this game and the great people i got to know from it, watching it being shut down breaks my heart.

Anyways, i am a huge fan of both games and i see that the merge between the 2 games can result into a great NEW game. I am looking forward to try it out.

@Devs : more respect to players and less greed please, then maybe you won't ruin your 3rd chance to create something great.

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 3:51pm

Hello,

Just to be clear, Skyforge may have some similarity with Allods Online and its storyline, but this game is doing great on his own, with new updates, classes, game mechanics (there is a separate BR mode now) all along the year, and that is playable on PC, Xbox and PS.
Skyforge and Allods aren't technically "merging" into one game.

I think I get what you are saying, they are making the new Allods world a lot more like Skyforge (in the gameplay) but they are not "merging" the 2 games, they will remain as 2 separate games ;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 8:22pm

"his own" ;)

Skyforge to me was shut down long time ago, what u are calling skyforge now is completely different game than what skyforge was designed to be, or shall i call it a disaster....so yeah, after they shut down allods too, we can say that the new game is the merge of the 2 games, maybe they will try to add few tweaks here and there ( for example the targetting system and so...) and thats it ^^

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 10:53am

there is a separate BR mode now

Oh God I have seen that atrocity on YouTube.

Rate this thread