You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 2:15am

ByRockVodka

Beginner

I played Skyforge and i liked the combat system... i watched the video, allods would be nice in 3rd Person, but the combat animations could be way better, some classes like Mage and archer could use only "skillshots" (a skill which don't follow, only is shoted in a straight line, i think is very possible on Allods Engine

But, i'm quite disappointed about the Elvens, Gibbers removal and other classes removal like Cleric, Paladin, Bard...

Also, on past i suggested in a topic "Make Allods Great Again" the fusion of the Cloud Pirates on Allods as new skirmish, 3rd person shoting with ships is good on Star Wars ToR , on Allods would be awesome... Hopefully they have listened to me...
Sonnelicht, Healer
AJMacalucius, Bard
EJMacalucius, Warrior

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 11:24pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

by the way
the only thing I care about 10.0
is that I hope they change this shitty astral
thats not droping any loot from bosses
I mean wasting 196 keys and you get no loot
seriously ? most of my equipment are from auction
so I wanna know who came up with this annoying Idea
and hope in the next patch astral back the way it used to be
loot fast

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Monday, December 31st 2018, 3:50pm

by the way
the only thing I care about 10.0
is that I hope they change this shitty astral
thats not droping any loot from bosses
I mean wasting 196 keys and you get no loot
seriously ? most of my equipment are from auction
so I wanna know who came up with this annoying Idea
and hope in the next patch astral back the way it used to be
loot fast

Personaly, I don't like astral and I think this part of game can be easy removed from game. Better Disortion or more random dungeons, so I like mostly in this game. Astral is log, biring with less gear progress. In patch 6.0 I was hated Astral, because I do max. Astral raids, wih sheety drop and whole day was in a**. So now is much better, no more this stupid and useless astral is nessesery to gain gear. I like this system what we have now in game. Distortion is best part of game to me. As I said, this is only mine opinion and personal feeling of game. I hope in patch 10.00 we gain more Distortion solo dungeons for a chance of better gear. Good day.

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 5:20am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Arushieru, I think ur mistaken, Astral is a Means to Spend keys to CRAFT your CRAFTABLE gears, dropbable gear is a bonus loot, and there is PLENTY of ways to get dropable gear. You having 196 shows me that You are not playing the game, it takes 14 days to get 196 days and you have been PLENTY active here on forum so... Wasting 196 keys? Keys does not MATTER A SINGLE BIT to gain Dropable gear from astral , You can never WASTE keys by doing Astral, only way to WASTE keys are by letting your Currency get over 196, losing 14 keys per day after that.

Happy New Year! Maybe this year you will actually Play!
I am PioPico

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 7:41pm

Any news on when 10.0 will hit EU servers?

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 7:51pm

menzanima

Any news on when 10.0 will hit EU servers?
The Community Manager Lisad told us on Discord that the Patch won't come this month. Thera are no further informations yet.
In-game: Poloo • Faction: League • Server: Evolution
Best regards,
Poloo
Allods Online Moderator Team

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 8:56am

Friday, February 22nd 2019, 5:24am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

just read update, it says what the classes are called :S
I am PioPico

Rate this thread