You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 9:40am

dragagon

Unregistered

guild v guild tournament or 3x3 pvp server

Hey everyone,
so as I saw this post on russians, and I thought we'd fight against russians on the 3x3 pvp server, i don't think it has to do with tournament of blood; 3x3 server.
So if it's a guild v guild tournament, do you think we will get it too?
I am thinking of greater rewards, titles, costumes, temporary beneficial items.
Source here.

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 9:48am

Laany

Intermediate

Hahahahahaha yes on P2p omg we have now how many Guilds ? 3 (1 Empire and 1 little and 1 big League ) Come on what you will do then ? spread Player back to Avarice that you can get the Rewards and then again back to 1 Guild ?

And best Player go Empire side take Reward and best not bound and bring per Priden Npc to League Side then !! :thumbsup: :love:

Btw remove the Mail on Priden Aera !!! Please
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 10:01am

dragagon

Unregistered

Tashuna I really have to ask you to calm down on my threads.
I meant (I did not specify, sorry) to have a pvp server where guilds can be transferred over to pvp with equal weapons to show how guilds work together on team tactics and skill.
And for as much I know on side info, empire is completely dead now, incl that one guild you mentioned.
On league there is only <Unexpected> for now butt here's rumors of a new upcoming french guild <Fench Kisses>.

Quoted

And best Player go Empire side take Reward and best not bound and bring per Priden Npc to League Side then !! :thumbsup: :love:

I have no idea what you're saying. Could you please specify?

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 10:05am

Eddy

Intermediate

They have this event every year before big update. So dont expect anything like this for eu players.
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 10:12am

Laany

Intermediate

Im P2p Player yes and sorry you open Threads and i answer my Opinion ! No Empire is not completely Dead ! We are still 3 old Player ok we just do ToB quest but we still every Day online and we still help new Player ! But i say direct best is you go League playing !

What i mean with Priden Npc ? Omg same you dont know what sparks Exp and you how long playing Allods ? :huh:

You have many Empire Player on League and French kiss is old Guild ! So they go for this Event on Empire side make your Deals get reward and brings this on your Char on League ! Thats what i mean ! The Mail in Priden Aera should remove ! then you will see what happen ! Many Player bring stuff from 1 side to other Side because off this Mail Npc in Priden Aera !

So now explain me how this Guild Event should work when you put all in 1 Guild and 1 Side ? 8|

BtW I love my Haters :love:

lol They dont Mail it, they Trade it with another Player... Only way to prevent it is to Lock Trading in Priden starting area

Yes but they send it then per Mail on Mainchar or other Char what is not more in Priden Aera , so yes best deactivated trade in this Aera ;)
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Laany" (Oct 19th 2018, 11:42pm)

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 8:14pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

lol They dont Mail it, they Trade it with another Player... Only way to prevent it is to Lock Trading in Priden starting area
I am PioPico

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 3:13am

dragagon

Unregistered

They have this event every year before big update. So dont expect anything like this for eu players.

ahh that's too bad :(

Trading between factions is not a bad thing. Allows players from enemy factions to gain the enemy faction costumes.

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 5:34am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Yes ;P
I am PioPico

Rate this thread