You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 8:56am

Keep Getting Error Message When Downloading

Hey. This is the first time I've ever tried downloading Allods online and for some reason I keep getting an error saying I need to scan my drive. I did that, and it said everything was fine, but the client continues to give me that error after a few minutes. The download itself is completely finished, but because it keeps giving me this error, it won't continue past that or finalize the download so I can't DO anything with the game. How do I fix this?

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 9:40am

dragagon

Unregistered

is it an error about having not enough storage space?
could you post pictures of the error?
Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game?

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 12:04pm

is it an error about having not enough storage space?
could you post pictures of the error?
Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game?
It's being downloaded to a 2 TB external that only has Tera on it, so I'd hope it wasn't already full lol.
Here's a screenshot of what it says. As you can see, the download is technically finished with having 10.61 GB out of 10.61 GB downloaded. It just won't move past that or finalize the download and keeps giving me this message, also pictured.
Plato has attached the following image:
  • allods online error (wecompress.com)-min.PNG

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 1:51pm

Lisad

Professional

Hello,

Please try to move the Client that you have downloaded to your internal hard drive, not the external one.

You can do the following:
1. Copy the client from the external hard drive to the internal one.
2. Remove the downloaded client from the Game Center by selecting the corresponding menu item by the arrow next to the Continue button on your screenshot.
3. Then also on the arrow next to this button ("Download" will appear on it) select "Specify existing client location".
4. Specify the previously copied to the internal hard drive client, the GC will check the game and will allow you to play.

If this doesn't help, please contact Customer Support.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Rate this thread