You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 1:53pm

No more melee?

I played way way way back when, back when Allods was played through the same people that put out Rappelz.

Just now starting to come back to the game after me and my little brother talked about wanting to play it and I go to make a warden to find theres no melee abilities. Did they remove melee warden in favor of caster warden? I liked being able to go either a melee build, a caster build, healer or pet focused and it was what drew me to the warden archtype in the first place.

If there is a way to make a melee build, and I'm just not seeing it, please let me know so that I can plan out how to spend my rubies. I plan on being F2P for a little while and just having fun in the game with my little brother rather than worry about being competitive for now.

Thanks and happy gaming!

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 2:55pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Actually the Highest dps Ability from warden in PvE is melee (Poisenous Thorns) But Basicly the rest of abilitys are Ranged
I am PioPico

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 5:11pm

Support build is good in melee too but I won't spoil the fun for You from discovering what makes it great:)

Sunday, October 28th 2018, 8:38pm