You are not logged in.

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 4:05pm

dps healer

hi!
Which healer, meele or caster better for solo pve dps? I tried meele healer with 250 crit dam and 250 crit chance but not really usefull. Someone can give me advices about stats and which talents is the best for pve solo dps, lets say for al rihat dailys?

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 11:30pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Crit chance has been nerfed, don't run crit stats anymore if you're not a crit class is my advice.
Priest dps is a mix between both melee & range. To be very fair with you, all priest is good at is pvp. Anything pve related it's a big let down. Look at what role you want to play, not the class.

Thursday, November 1st 2018, 11:41pm

solo pve dps = excellent => heavenly smite, chain of light and the 2 melee attacks, sometimes particle of light
many enemies are "1hit" with particle of light while leveling and since battle does not even start fanaticism does not go down so you can spam-onehitkill through the mobs like crazy... i enjoyed this so much *-* :love:
for AOE one of the best classes definitely (smite, chain of light, enemies incinerate, you get fanaticism like crazy and can spam even more chain of light...)

offstats: double attack, as much as possible (look at ruby description, the more doubleattack the more damageboni you get beside the normal x2 attack bonus)

defstats:
for al rihat solo go full bloodlust + rest concentration
for PVP go massive caution

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 7:23am

Healer looks Good I Will creat one I think