Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

dps healer

hi!
Which healer, meele or caster better for solo pve dps? I tried meele healer with 250 crit dam and 250 crit chance but not really usefull. Someone can give me advices about stats and which talents is the best for pve solo dps, lets say for al rihat dailys?

dragagon

unregistriert

Crit chance has been nerfed, don't run crit stats anymore if you're not a crit class is my advice.
Priest dps is a mix between both melee & range. To be very fair with you, all priest is good at is pvp. Anything pve related it's a big let down. Look at what role you want to play, not the class.

solo pve dps = excellent => heavenly smite, chain of light and the 2 melee attacks, sometimes particle of light
many enemies are "1hit" with particle of light while leveling and since battle does not even start fanaticism does not go down so you can spam-onehitkill through the mobs like crazy... i enjoyed this so much *-* :love:
for AOE one of the best classes definitely (smite, chain of light, enemies incinerate, you get fanaticism like crazy and can spam even more chain of light...)

offstats: double attack, as much as possible (look at ruby description, the more doubleattack the more damageboni you get beside the normal x2 attack bonus)

defstats:
for al rihat solo go full bloodlust + rest concentration
for PVP go massive caution

Healer looks Good I Will creat one I think