You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 10:32am

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2018!

Dear Sarnaut,

The largest sale in the history of Allods will take place from the 13th of November to the 30th of November, in celebration of Black Friday! While the sale is in effect, a swathe of items will be available in the boutique at a delicious, drastically reduced price that no Sarnautian should miss out on!
To see the full list of over 80 discounted goods, simply open your boutique and have a browse!

Click on the link and learn more about the details.

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 10:49am

Eddy

Intermediate

Could u find more shi**y items to put on sale??? LOL
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 11:17am

wish, you could consider p2p server too.

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 11:37am

Opinion on black friday sale

Truly disappointing sale, a sale that's once a year and you couldn't find better items to make worth purchasing? Most people are waiting for this sale to buy outfits and mounts when they didn't get a chance obtain before, and not assault shell patterns that are so out-dated. Like why are they even put on sale in the first place, as if anyone would even consider buying them in the first place. Really had hope for this sale but it turned out to be only dissapointing.

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 12:32pm

wish, you could consider p2p server too.
i thought sales and these items are frowned upon on P2P because they are evil, bad, pay to win-abominations which will cause end of fun and everything... why would you want them? i thought players chose P2P to NOT have these...?
and if you want them, just play on free server, get them, done...

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 12:35pm

there is more than the few showed on the page...

Quoted

To see the full list of over 80 discounted goods, simply open your boutique and have a browse!

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 12:39pm

Hey allods-team... I know you didn't think about it, but people also pay for cosmetics/mounts. Bring back the outfit and mount sale and you'll notice that we also top up for sexy hats and fancy running scorpions. Thanks in advance, but we all know that you don't lisen to your community. Prove us wrong!
Das Internetz. Unendliche Weiten.

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 12:48pm

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 1:00pm

what a sad black friday sale no mounts no costumes mostly useless items that all who put money on already have

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 1:06pm

Lisad

Professional

There will be a Costumes Sale soon
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 1:08pm

Eddy

Intermediate

there is more than the few showed on the page...

Quoted

Duude i did check all of them, are u fucking kidding me... There is max 5 usefull items. 5... and this shit about 70-90 % discount is for brainless ppl, this is insulting. I would say 90 % of items are on 50 % discount. And they call it LARGEST sale, WTF, SALE IS LAME! k ty bye
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 1:08pm

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 1:10pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Nothing planned for p2p, no mounts, no costumes, no vanity :( VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 1:24pm

Nothing planned for p2p, no mounts, no costumes, no vanity :( VERY DISAPPOINTED!

"Very disappointed" with what exactly my good old man??? I thought that you had chosen to play the p2p server exactly for being a world free of the damn capitalism, where everything can be obtained with the sweat of the face in a great and beautiful communist nation. (insert sarcasm) :rolleyes:

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 1:33pm

YAY!! :love: Bring it as soon as possible !

But about the Black Friday mega sale, really disappointing that u guys forgot the Mega Mount sale once again (u guys also forgot it in 2017).
Many players want to buy old mounts to use with the brand new [Kelpie: Lightning Bolt], would be awesome give the opportunity to many players get old mounts that they want so bad! (and would be really *REALLY* lucrative for the company), think about it with love :thumbsup:

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 2:12pm

If people running this game had the slightest business insight, they would have put ALL VANITY items as a perma sale on P2P server long time ago. They give absolutely no avantage in game but it's crazy the money people can spend on these.
And I don't think even P2P players mind spending a few bucks for such items. Playing there doesn't mean you don't want to spend money, it means you don't want it to be a factor in your performance.

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 2:36pm

Quoted

Is p2p server vvill get it too for gold/$ ?

Quoted

"Very disappointed" with what exactly my good old man??? I thought that you had chosen to play the p2p server exactly for being a world free of the damn capitalism, where everything can be obtained with the sweat of the face in a great and beautiful communist nation. (insert sarcasm) :rolleyes:

is your sarcasm bad, or you compared costumes and mounts (as visual effect) to give too much advantage in game so p2p can't get it?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Nov 13th 2018, 6:10pm)

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 3:15pm

Mega sales ? more like Omegalul sales ...
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 3:54pm

dragagon

Unregistered

"Very disappointed" with what exactly my good old man??? I thought that you had chosen to play the p2p server exactly for being a world free of the damn capitalism, where everything can be obtained with the sweat of the face in a great and beautiful communist nation. (insert sarcasm)

I don't know who you are, or why you even comment. I hope you're aware we can get ingame vanity by just playing the game too? farm anniversary coins, do x quests. But I get it if all you know is swipe credit cards, very creative.

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 11:13am

Would be nice if you could add the mount sale that the Russians received so people who missed out on the old mounts can get it.