You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 3:46am

frstfire

Beginner

• "frstfire" started this thread

Maze Defender Rank

Hey guys reaching out to either GM's or the public for support on this one:

The current setup:
My maze is currently sitting at rating: 120
Gear Score: 25262
When talking to goblin "Bob the Muscle" on private allod it gives the gear score and tank combination, says my GS is equivalent to Rank 6.

My situation is my defenders are maxed at anger 4 and do not have option to increase higher. Bob the Muscle has no options for me to increase maze rank, and goblins in the maze do not have option to pay for rank increase in the rooms. All of my rooms are upgraded to 4.

I'm not sure if I'm missing something but I can't find any information in the forums about Maze Anger or a resolution to my problem.

Thanks!
Demlock's Summoner Guide - Click Here

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 8:03am

they maybe have limited rank to 4? i no longer upgrade anything on maze at all since they get reset always anytime and thus its a complete waste...

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 8:10am

Hello, to be able to upgrade higher than rank 4 you Maze rating has to increase, the higher your rating will be the higher your Maze will be rated. I dont know the excat numbers, but my maze has 600+ rating and is on Nightmare. The higher your maze got rated the higher you can upgrade the rank on your Defenders for example with Nightmare you can upgrade up to rank 18. It starts at Easy which everyone start withs to Medium, High, Very High and Nightmare. When your Maze gets up or downranked you will get an Mail about that. Increaesing the rating of your Maze happens when Players try to plunder your Maze and die but sometimes randomly your Maze will also get up or downranked even tho nobody tried to plunder it. Hope that helps you and clarified your Questions.
Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say, but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 12:27pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

I would also like to add, that the Ranking for Mazes are not Updated since 3 or 4 patches ago and would be nice to get that Fixed.
I am PioPico