Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

17. 11. 2018, 02:55

Make the current Crystal Chips sale available for boutique crystals please

70%

Yes, definitely! (14)

25%

No! (5)

5%

Undecided, but i would at least consider it! (1)

Hello,

the last crystal chips sale was 480 crystal chips for 90 boutique crystals, which was a good sale.
The current sale is 560 crystal chips for 112 premuim crystals which sounds nice... but:

After you buy boutique crystals and want to buy in this crystal chips sale, you realize the actual price for this Crystal Chips bundle is much higher! After conversion from boutique crystals to premium crystals the real price is 146 boutique crystals for the 560 crystal chips bundle, which is a worse sale than the previous sale.

The game is getting older and new sales are supposed to be a bit better than last time to be interesting and also to help people catch up.

Thanks

19. 11. 2018, 10:11

Hi Retributor, thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded it.

19. 11. 2018, 11:55

Voted for no

why not make it possible to buy in both currencies

people vvho bought bc and got premium cristals vvill be heppy

and people vvho not got premium cristals vvill be heppy too

Also make similar price like 112 premium and 120-130bc

I Think it culd be better solution

19. 11. 2018, 20:06

Aionwen

Professionnel

• Envoyer un message privé

helloo, i have a question...

i dont understand why is the price higher after conversion? didnt u get minimum same amount of premiumcrystals for boutiquecrystals? i thought they changed ratio so u get more premiumcrstals out of fewer boutiquecrystals...

in advertise they wrote 60% rabatt, shouldnt it be 60% either both currencys? 60% is good imho, did they fail again or is this new business art... ?

thanx for any clou

ps: yesterday i thunderstroke some guy in new battleground coz we were at point to conquer and he chillin on his mount seemed not to be in mood to knock me from me mount with my shiddi gear as evrybody does and me came this glorious idea... so anyway the times i tryd dis is very very rare and no reason to remember me or call me scumbag even when i wrote XDXDXDXD i was just a bit gloatthingsbums and I AM allowed to coz im always good the rest of time ...
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

20. 11. 2018, 03:35

helloo, i have a question...

i dont understand why is the price higher after conversion? didnt u get minimum same amount of premiumcrystals for boutiquecrystals? i thought they changed ratio so u get more premiumcrstals out of fewer boutiquecrystals...

in advertise they wrote 60% rabatt, shouldnt it be 60% either both currencys? 60% is good imho, did they fail again or is this new business art... ?

thanx for any clou

ps: yesterday i thunderstroke some guy in new battleground coz we were at point to conquer and he chillin on his mount seemed not to be in mood to knock me from me mount with my shiddi gear as evrybody does and me came this glorious idea... so anyway the times i tryd dis is very very rare and no reason to remember me or call me scumbag even when i wrote XDXDXDXD i was just a bit gloatthingsbums and I AM allowed to coz im always good the rest of time ...
They changed it so you get less premium crystals for regular crystals, not the other way round.

Noter cette discussion