You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 9:30am

Returning for new stuff

So am returning player, i got some mail from mycom for a new game. i checked mycom launcher and so i did check Allods. i was surprised to see all new gifts they are giving for new char. so i made one,two. one more .... i got nothing lol. so wtf, false advertising. i dont get it, why?

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 9:34am

dragagon

Unregistered

general discussions > announcements: read here

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 12:24pm

general discussions > announcements: read here
so basically is ClickBait

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 12:15am

Hello,

Was the email about Allods Online or another my.com game)? Does this email say you'll get some free gifts on Allods Online?
Where did you see that there were some free gifts for new players/new characters?
If you still have the message, could you please add a screenshot :).
Did you check the Allods Online website and got redirected to the 9.0 gifts page?

It's important to know where and how you saw this message, as it's been several weeks that it's not available anymore.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 3:49am

dragagon

Unregistered

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 1:25pm

Hello,

Was the email about Allods Online or another my.com game)? Does this email say you'll get some free gifts on Allods Online?
Where did you see that there were some free gifts for new players/new characters?
If you still have the message, could you please add a screenshot :).
Did you check the Allods Online website and got redirected to the 9.0 gifts page?

It's important to know where and how you saw this message, as it's been several weeks that it's not available anymore.
clickbait?
Well as i said i got mail from Mycom for some other game so i decide to check my old Allods and on Allods Launcher screen 2nd add is FREE stuff, like runes 8lv and many many more stuff. i could take a picture? i kinda do understand your deflecting but am just saying if that isnt a thing is false advertisement.
yes, ClickBait. ???<<< not sure what whit?...

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 4:19pm

Hello,

i could take a picture?

Yes please :).
I can't see that advertising you are talking about on my version of the my.com game center.

The second banner I see in the launcher is a link to this article, which has nothing to do with the free gifts new players and new characters received for the 9.0 version launched a few months ago
https://allods.my.com/en/news/sales/new-…timed-artefacts
You can find those items in the ingame boutique/Services/Artifacts.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language