You are not logged in.

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 10:40pm

Can healer heal now?

Looking through threads from this year about healer I was seeing that healer is completely useless if you go full heal build. Is that still the case? If it is, what class is actually good for pure healing, and (noob question because I don't remember), can I eventually just switch my toon to another class through reincarnation system to keep my mounts and costumes or am I remembering that wrong?

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 3:47am

dragagon

Unregistered

They have been buffed, shields can take more damage before disappearing and heals have been buffed slightly, making it a more viable healer. pve wise I'd call priest not sufficient enough and recommend summy or druid healer. Druid has more heal power output and aoe healing but summy has the legendary Dark Veil that can beat druid in certain aspects of the game.

can I eventually just switch my toon to another class through reincarnation system to keep my mounts and costumes or am I remembering that wrong?

Yes you can use reincs to play different classes BUT your gear is seperate per char(reinc) so you will have to re-gear them or be weak when swapping from mains to others, even tho gearing is fairly easy now.
You can also swap classes with core morphers and remain on the same character but that's going to take a big chunk out of your wallet.

On p2p server the core morphers are weekly from the AH for only gold, starting from 5k and gone up to however much people feel like bidding.

Monday, August 24th 2020, 11:52am

They have been buffed, shields can take more damage before disappearing and heals have been buffed slightly, making it a more viable healer. pve wise I'd call priest not sufficient enough and recommend summy or druid healer. Druid has more heal power output and aoe healing but summy has the legendary Dark Veil that can beat druid in certain aspects of the game.

can I eventually just switch my toon to another class through reincarnation system to keep my mounts and costumes or am I remembering that wrong?

Yes you can use reincs to play different classes BUT your gear is seperate per char(reinc) so you will have to re-gear them or be weak when swapping from mains to others, even tho gearing is fairly easy now.
You can also swap classes with core morphers and remain on the same character but that's going to take a big chunk out of your wallet.

On p2p server the core morphers are weekly from the AH for only gold, starting from 5k and gone up to however much people feel like bidding.

Yes you can use reincs to play different classes BUT your gear is seperate per char(reinc) so you will have to re-gear them or be weak when swapping from mains to others, even zions bank login tho gearing is fairly easy now. You can also swap classes with core morphers and remain on the same character but that's going to take a big chunk out of your wallet.

Thanks for the detailed info

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_183757590" (Sep 3rd 2020, 4:49pm)

Monday, August 24th 2020, 12:40pm

All healerclasses can heal

however in normal PVE noone needs any healer
so expect to play your healer as DPS almost all the time

in PVP healers also does not really achieve anything except being an easy kill for dps (so people to to PVP in supportmode)
that only leaves heroic astral and rare special occasions like normal / hard raids and likely dominion along with an engineer or bard

Tuesday, August 25th 2020, 3:29pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

well Patch in like 4/5 weeks will make u need Healer in pretty much everything teamplayed ;D look forward too it
I am PioPico