You are not logged in.

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 6:26pm

New Mage Bug?

Hello all,

how is it possible to get Support Buff's if u dont activate the Support Aspect???
Maybe a Bug? xD anyone can explain me ?(

(dont worry, you are not the only one I see <3 )

Spoiler Spoiler

ty for all answers :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Nov 22nd 2018, 10:17pm) with the following reason: images edited/no specific player names on the forum, ty.

Friday, November 23rd 2018, 3:08am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Yeah there is a bugg with Buffs not showing correctly, will be fixed in a future patch, idk when it comes but should be soon I guess
I am PioPico

Friday, November 23rd 2018, 5:48pm

with last patch you only can see 2 positive buff lines and 1 negative buff line. that's why you can't see aspect buff in those lines.

and yes that's so stupid you can't see some buffs on opponents anymore.

now, there are some hidden buffs around 8o
But the 2 buff lines are not Full? There a place for more... I start to believe that they use this "bug" intentionally ^^
cause BuffAnnounce didnt show me too 8| ?(

Friday, November 23rd 2018, 5:51pm

So many Bugg's... so less fix till 10.0

BTW: Nice Name rustymed :thumbup:
Dieser Post kann Spuren von: Ironie, Sarkasmus, Satire, Zynismus, schlechter Geschmack oder "Nutze dein Hirn mal selber" enthalten.
Zu Risiken und Nebenwirkungen essen Sie die Packungsbeilage und tragen Ihren Arzt zum Informatiker.
:thumbup:

Saturday, November 24th 2018, 4:41am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Its just Aspects that are bugged visually to other people, and lol , "I start thinking they use this bugg intentionally cause buffannounce didnt show me too", Buffannounce shows the Aspects if u see the Aspect urself so Ofc it wont Show if it is Visually bugged, But having Aspect visually bugged dont rly help you at all so I dont know what this Intentionally using bugg would refer too xd
I am PioPico