You are not logged in.

Monday, November 26th 2018, 2:19am

Stats for Warden

Hello guys, I need help with stats for my pve DPs build.
I have gone through the tooltip to understand the basic of each stats and also some stats videos for different classes, but I was unable to find nething on stat balancing specific to warden pve dps.
I am leveling atm 71, and I was saving my 190 stats just like that. Later I dumped them all in determination, so I would like to know whether that was okay?
Can anyone tell that Stats in critical chance and damage are only through gears? Or there is some conclave kind off thing which allows to put in points in special stats?
On the forum everyone been saying make critical to 250 points and rest in other, (other as in what?)

And there was this thung, i got stat and ruby at lvl 70, I dint got them from 65 to 69, 71, so how many more rubies/stats shall be getting?

While we are at it i would also like to discuss PvP dps/ pve heal / pvpPheal / what is the role of warden in pvp, heal or sup for dps?

Hoping to have a good open discussion about this! :thumbsup:

Monday, November 26th 2018, 4:06am

dragagon

Unregistered

Hello,
I am no main druid but what I know about it is that you should run 299 crit dmg at most. Crit chance nothing at all because you got guaranteed crits via your rubies.
The other stats should go into prof, deter & bruta. You did a goodjob by pumping ur base stats into deter. For most pve I'd suggest just having 90 bruta from rubies, and 1/3 prof and 2/3 determination of the leftover stats.
Defensive I'd go 250 caut, 200 conc, rest into bloodlust. Vitality is not really anywhere useful to me anymore after some testing unless ur a tank or defensive support/healer.
The only item that allows u to gain extra special stats are weapon skins (f2p only - p2p it's purely visual) that give about 20 special stats related to your class (for you, crit dmg), and 90 bloodlust as defensive.
other special stats are gained from guild rubies (if your guild has those).
total amount of rubies we have on p2p where there is no CS at all, is 68. so considering all cs items giving extra rubies on f2p it should go up to 74(?).

for pvp you could be beneficial to your team and play healer, or go on your own and play support. I'd strongly disadvise playing dps spec in pvp due to much less sustainability.
It's a great healer class with high number output and great aoe (best aoe healer atm).
healing for pvp and pve would be about the same tbh, perhaps some different defensive ratio stats.

Monday, November 26th 2018, 5:02pm

Hello Dragagon,

Thanks for the reply. You answered almost my every query. Will keep in mind about stats.

I dont think we at F2P will be getting 74 rubies, ie full cs. At 71 i got around 65 rubies. Can anyone from F2P step in ? i wanna settle my build soon.

I am planning to run pve dps and pvp healer. I am unsure about healing because i have never done, but worth a shot.

Also, the weapon skins u speak of dragagon, where we will be getting them from ? i see some dead city weapons in AH, are they the same u speaking of ?

Once again thanks, appreciate your promtness :thumbsup:

Monday, November 26th 2018, 5:16pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Pretty sure all rubies will be 74 with full cs on f2p. The weapon skins come from sale events or buying from other players. Might be on AH, but I am not sure if they are still there because the stats on those skins have a timer (lol p2w sink) and it might have run out already. But the skins will always be visible.

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 9:52am

There is also another usefull stat survivability. In early stage when You are undergeared having this at 250 will give u 40% stronger heals which will allow healer to focus more on tank. Bloodlust is good choice ONLY if You are doing very high dps and do not have any other means to heal Yourself (example assault spec mage).

Soft cap for stats is 250 now. Going higher with any stat is good only if it gives You some synergy effect from rubbies (example: mage gets extra damage from rubbies for points invested in double attack).

Warden is very good at healing IF ppl in party/raid stick together (which means they are aware of warden heal range limits). If You happen to meet ppl in pt/raid which are running like mad on entire map do not expect to outheal summoner or cleric:)

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 8:23pm

dragagon

Unregistered

having this at 250 will give u 40% stronger heals which will allow healer to focus more on tank

Only INCOMING healing on you, so it's a bonus for the healer. you as healer, that'd be good yes, otherwise it's better to have bloodlust as dps so healers wont have to focus on you too much, or not at all.
Doing enough dps should not be a problem, and not at all for a druid dps.

Wednesday, November 28th 2018, 6:45pm

There is also another usefull stat survivability. In early stage when You are undergeared having this at 250 will give u 40% stronger heals which will allow healer to focus more on tank. Bloodlust is good choice ONLY if You are doing very high dps and do not have any other means to heal Yourself (example assault spec mage).

Soft cap for stats is 250 now. Going higher with any stat is good only if it gives You some synergy effect from rubbies (example: mage gets extra damage from rubbies for points invested in double attack).

Warden is very good at healing IF ppl in party/raid stick together (which means they are aware of warden heal range limits). If You happen to meet ppl in pt/raid which are running like mad on entire map do not expect to outheal summoner or cleric:)

[

Thanks for the pointers. Will keep this in mind.