You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 12:47pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox Of The Inventor - 03/12/18

Dear Sarnaut,
meet the hit of this autmun, the Exarkh Mystic Shell and Adaptive Shell which can be found in the Radiant Strongbox of the Inventor!

Radiant Strongbox of the Inventor, on sale from the 3rd to the 10th of December.

More info here!

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 6:17pm

So if I am reading this correctly, this Adaptive Shell is a new
customizable assault shell which can look like all previous shells
(similar to Kelpie), but in order for it to be actually useful, you have to disassemble at least 2 entire assault shells for two selectable upgrades? ?(

This is downright insane.

Find an item that is going to be worth about 100 bucks, but pay 200 more bucks for it to be actually useful. 8|

I hope I am wrong.

The ridiculous loads of cash grabbed by these RNG events better imply there are still great plans for the game.

Just when I am almost forgiving of the previous P2W stuff, something arrives which is 3x worse and 3x less affordable... :thumbdown:

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 7:35pm

I found the drop rates pretty decent on these.
As a returning player I found out this sale to be good.

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 10:19pm

I found the drop rates pretty decent on these.
As a returning player I found out this sale to be good.

Yeah, turns out I was wrong on the droprates and needn't have been upset.

The adaptive shell goes for like 1to 1,5K BC, not 10K.

The individual shells are also at the same value right now. The only expensive shell is the new Exarkh model.

It is a decent sale that streamlines the whole assault shell business a little.
It was actually not a bad idea. :thumbsup:

Tuesday, December 4th 2018, 2:34am

Appreciate your response. Correcting oneself not easy , gz to u.
Good stuff :D :thumbsup:

Rate this thread