You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 4th 2018, 4:17pm

Lisad

Professional

• "Lisad" started this thread

Welcome to the Hall of Languages!

Dear players,

You have been asking us to translate the game to many different languages, however, as mentioned many times, it's not an easy task to translate the game to an entirely new language and to support it later and we currently do not have such resources.

However, we still want to give you a space where you could freely speak about the game, exchange some gaming experience, translate and share guides and news about the game in your native language.

Please note that this forum section will still be moderated, so do not break the forum Rules and Regulations .

Should you wish us to open a new thread for a specific language or have some thoughts/feedback regarding this, please use this thread to share with us.

A new thread will be opened if there are many players requesting it.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 8:43pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Dutch/nederlands pl0x
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Saturday, August 3rd 2019, 9:42pm

Polski/

wiele osób nie zna angielskiego wystarczająco dobrze, aby grać.

Friday, July 16th 2021, 5:18am

Chinese !!!
Chinese please !!!
For the one-fifth population of the entire planet !!!

READ this letter I send to the official ^^
I wanna translate the game to Chinese on my own . lol

"A voluntary game localization cooperation request"
A voluntary game localization cooperation request.
[Sweetbunny] the Summoner @ Evolution. :D
Played since 2010 open beta , in US server . :thumbsup:
One of the VERY few Chinese in Allods EU.
:thumbup:
Yeah ! ! !
8) 8) 8)

Tuesday, August 24th 2021, 9:46pm

Can I apply for Korean?

I'm a user who plays games in Korea by connecting to European servers. I know that it was Koreanized by Netmarble the other day. Can I get information about Korean support or Korean deformation?