You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 4th 2018, 6:51pm

PvP DPS Stats & Recommended Reinc skill?

Hello,

I'm wondering what stats to aim for as a DPS Pally in BG PvP. My gear score is 25k.
I am aware that Proficiency is quite important, but I have no idea what numbers to aim for.

Also, which reinc skill is optimal for paladin in PvP?

Cheers :)

Wednesday, December 5th 2018, 2:24am

dragagon

Unregistered

For reinc skill, probably gap closers like mage's flash and priests' glint.
As for pvp stats I'd run 1 deter with 400 brutality and all else into prof, prof should be your lead stat.
The 1 deter is so that when you have group play, supports can use master plan/victory hymn to boost your stats by 70 in each deter, prof, bruta. that way your deter wil be prepared already making the full potential to the boost.
Don't forget 400 caution for pvp is a must, especially on f2p you could push higher.

Wednesday, December 5th 2018, 2:34pm

For reinc skill, probably gap closers like mage's flash and priests' glint.
As for pvp stats I'd run 1 deter with 400 brutality and all else into prof, prof should be your lead stat.
The 1 deter is so that when you have group play, supports can use master plan/victory hymn to boost your stats by 70 in each deter, prof, bruta. that way your deter wil be prepared already making the full potential to the boost.
Don't forget 400 caution for pvp is a must, especially on f2p you could push higher.

Thanks for the reply.

Right now, I am struggling to get 300 proficiency with 250 brutality...

These are my offensive stats, Idk if they are correct:
- Critical Chance: 258.3
- Critical Damage: 252.9
- Swiftness: 246.9

Defensive stats:
- Survivability: 47.3
- Caution: 458.4
- Concentration: 81

I keep changing my stats around ,but it always just gets worse instead of better :P No idea how to reach those high profi & brutality numbers without majorly sacrificing other stats...

Wednesday, December 5th 2018, 11:08pm

dragagon

Unregistered

- Critical Chance: 258.3
- Critical Damage: 252.9

Stop running crits stats on non crit classes now. It used to be good, now not anymore, it was too OP and beneficial for non crit classes. Read your desciptions.
remove all crit stats on your paladin and you'll have no problem reaching your stats.
Crit chance has been nerfed in general and crit classes got extra crit chance on rubies.

Also don't run conc in pvp, ever. Just caution, surviva and perhaps vitality.
Conc is based on your dps and if you've notied, pve dps is easily 30k+ while pvp dps is always max 2k. Conc/bl does not work for pvp as they do in pve :p

Rate this thread