You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 1:52pm

Remove Thunderstrike from the game

Not being able to mount for 10 minutes in BGs is absolutely ridiculous.

I play games, and thereby PvP, to have fun, which I can't have if I have to crawl everywhere because some scumbag decided to use this particular item on me.

The fact that this item is still in the game blows my mind, and shows me just how lazy you are as developers.
'You can get armor for your mount that makes it so that the first thunderstrike misses hurr hurr.' Great... Thank you so much.

Have some damn guts and remove it from the game completely. Stop being so in love with your own dumb produce that directly come as a hinderance to the enjoyment of your players.

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 3:20pm

to stop thunderstrike you need :

1. stun player vvho cast it
2. run to point he can't target you (exemple behind cannon)
3. use invsibility before you enter place ppl fight
4. if you get cc, you use skill for mirra to anty-cc you and stun player
5. if you dismout before enemy player start targeting you vvith thundertrike, you not get effect

The role of thunderstrike is to dismount player from mount insted of vvast your skills to dmg him, vvhat make him more advantage against you

My proposition is to decrest time of thunderstrike from 10m to 5min, so it vvill be less punishing for players

also becose most battles have 10-20 min of time

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Dec 8th 2018, 3:27pm)

Monday, December 10th 2018, 3:40pm

Not being able to mount for 10 minutes in BGs is absolutely ridiculous.

I play games, and thereby PvP, to have fun, which I can't have if I have to crawl everywhere because some scumbag decided to use this particular item on me.

The fact that this item is still in the game blows my mind, and shows me just how lazy you are as developers.
'You can get armor for your mount that makes it so that the first thunderstrike misses hurr hurr.' Great... Thank you so much.

Have some damn guts and remove it from the game completely. Stop being so in love with your own dumb produce that directly come as a hinderance to the enjoyment of your players.

Yesterday i had a bg and i got stunned!

i play games, and thereby PvP, to have fun, which i can't have if i am stunned because som scumbag decided to use an ability that stuns on me.

The fact that this mechanic is still in the game blows my mind, and shows me just how lazy you are as developers.

"You can use Mirra spell to counter stuns hurr hurr" Great... Thank you so much.

and don't even get me startet with dmg spells, they can reduce your life to 0 which means that in bg you have to WAIT for respawn!

Monday, December 10th 2018, 4:25pm

Quoted

Yesterday i had a bg and i got stunned!

Think vvhat you can do to not get sunned, before you rush on enemys use invasibility, and dismount after invasibility time end

You can also use potion vvho make you immunity for all cc for 5s

Monday, December 10th 2018, 5:23pm

Monday, December 10th 2018, 6:26pm

Monday, December 10th 2018, 8:29pm

So what if you got thunderstrook ?
Babyraging about a mechanic in game that can be implied by you and your opponent is fair, not to mention that the cheap thunderstike can be dodged by going invisible the other one just get out of the cast range... maybe next time pay attention what people are casting to you, it has a huge animation and if you got cc then get a good mount that counters cc... you should be fine even if you're thunderstrook as many people have lightning blots these days.
and yeah if you hate the thunderstike mechanics other people like it, so just stop crying about it, and either way any game-mechanic oriented thing you must discuss with the russian developer and if it caught their interests you will may see some changes in few patches.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Monday, December 10th 2018, 8:52pm

oh come on... and next you will complain about skills that kill players because you have to respawn then...

thunderstrike is an AWESOME gamemechanic because its really funny to cast it on players who complain and rage after

i really enjoy this thing and i will tell you that i even ONLY for this purpose often add 1 talentpoint to hypnosis, just to CC someone on a mount, so i can afterwards use TS
how to top that? team up with another player and do a double TS so the enforced armor wont help :) (did you ven know with enforced armor you can prevent the effect from TS 1 time?)

even funnier is that with some caution (not the statpoint! :P ) you can evade it very well, as already detailed described...

there is one more hint; get the sorcerer blink reincskill to gain extra distance in case someone is casting TS on you
if you get CC by special CC (icy grave, hypnosis and so on) you can get incense to reduce CC time and break it with mirra-skill