You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 9th 2018, 10:40am

Where is kyros npc?

https://ibb.co/g3Z9xdk

As u see i can't see kyros quest npc. please help

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Dec 9th 2018, 2:42pm) with the following reason: image link

Monday, December 10th 2018, 2:21pm

Share some quest details - quest name, quest objectives... maybe you are just looking in wrong place.
Some NPCs are located in several different places depending on story line progress and Kyros is one of them.

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 4:58pm

Quest called Unbridled Power, you need the find kyros in Spiral Ridge. You teleport there and need to find him, but at the green completion marker there is no npc to interact with. Same thing for me.

Anyone has a solution? Would be quit happy.

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 5:07pm

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 6:31pm

Searched all over, no new quests, no npc to ineract with. Only quests i got are lvl 80 and/or raids.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that i opened up the centaur camp before this? (from a (level 80 quest)

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 10:32pm

Yes. Opening this quests changes map. Your only hope is you get access to normal map when you complete this quest now.
There is another option though - quest for unocking Al Rihat map can be reason to this lock. Both those quests change rality in Spiral Ridge area.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ertil" (May 12th 2019, 10:49pm)

Rate this thread