You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 10th 2018, 2:09pm

Smugglers Paradise population

Can any1 tell how much are there players on ptp server ? :?:
I would like to start playing there but not sure about population.
tnx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Dec 10th 2018, 3:39pm) with the following reason: title

Monday, December 10th 2018, 2:31pm

dragagon

Unregistered

That's like asking how many stars there were yday night, idk? Every night there's a different amount of stars you can count at different times.
Get online and see for yourself, ppl come and go everyday. Impossible to give a serious answer to this kind of question.

Monday, December 10th 2018, 4:18pm

inaf to pop bg/ do normal/hard obs/heroics or another activitis if you join one of existing guilds

Tuesday, December 11th 2018, 12:29am

Halfing

Beginner

It's not super but growing and actually doable.
Some are returning so there's smth happening at least. In your case, i'd say it's better to try P2P than f2P unless you have your budget of 5k eur rdy.

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 10:05am

ironist

Trainee

I can't talk about league since I don't play there but in Empire, we have at least 35 players online everyday. Give it a try and see it yourself. It is 5€ per month!
Rave

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 11:22am

dragagon

Unregistered

As of writing post on domi days, <Unexpected> has MAYBE (I am not in their guild) 25 players online, <Avarice> has 21 players online.

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 5:16pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

Smuggler's Paradise has around 80/100 players, as said dragagon 45-50 on league side, and around same on Empire side.

This is not exactly, but we are enough to have fun on each side.

Anyway, welcome to Allods Lisacfox :)
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Monday, December 17th 2018, 12:13am

To add on to this post; is it fun as a new player, or is everyone a high level? I ran into a ghost town last time I played about 3 years ago just to test it out again. I'm always checking back because I loved this game. I'de like to return but i'm looking for others to talk to or level with.
animadverto

Monday, December 17th 2018, 1:39am

Get into a guild and you'll be fine. You'll quickly catch up to geared people anyway

Tuesday, December 25th 2018, 8:03pm

chidictator

Beginner

Is there any "big" guild on the League side? I've always had a soft spot for the Elves but League is ususally less populated :D. I'd like to try sub server for a month, but I'd love to have people to talk to :)

Tuesday, December 25th 2018, 8:35pm

khualeppi

Beginner

Currently there are 2 active guilds in the league side, Avarice and Unexpected, both are about equally populated.

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 9:34am

Mcfirense

Professional

Just to correct somethin, Unexpected is bigger than Avarice but Avarice is still good guild, and on EMpire side there is only one good guild which is Utopie

Friday, January 4th 2019, 11:55pm

Active in league side too...(Feww guilds, but populated and not sleeping)

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 9:57am

I returned about two weeks ago and am astonished how many active players there are in the p2p. Everyday there are about 30 players or even more online in Utopie (the only imp guild as far as I can see atm). There are probably even more league players (judging from what I see in pvp).

The p2p is really a viable option now for people Not willing to spend a Lot of money on a game - try it!

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 10:45am

I returned about two weeks ago and am astonished how many active players there are in the p2p. Everyday there are about 30 players or even more online in Utopie (the only imp guild as far as I can see atm). There are probably even more league players (judging from what I see in pvp).

The p2p is really a viable option now for people Not willing to spend a Lot of money on a game - try it!

30€ a year of sub on the P2P VS 30€ for nothing on the F2P.

My guild (french mostly, and english ) have alwways 15 ppl online evry days (peak at 29 yesterday) .

No many ppl as the F2P , but guilds are more active (my feeling)

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 11:47pm

the server Is growning up, but the people are playing less waiting the 10.0

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 3:50am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

I am Lvling a p2p char whisper me if u wanna lvl with me ;P
I am PioPico

Monday, February 18th 2019, 10:38am

I was playing in the closed but the p2w made me quit and then I see there was a p2p server so I gave it a try and its viable to play now. The player base is not bad but I hope more player will join !

Monday, April 22nd 2019, 3:54pm

I'm just curious,Can I transfer my lvl 85 priest from f2p to p2p.Ive found f2p server people arent as friendly

Rate this thread