You are not logged in.

Tuesday, December 11th 2018, 5:11pm

artifacts from the past?

hello, new here. can anyone point me in a more specific direction for the Artifacts from the Past quest in Kirah? the quest says to look for treasure "behind the first wall". should i be inspecting the whole lower area of kirah? or just behind the wall itself?

probably a weird question lol. it's just that i happened to get treasure before, right behind the wall, but i'm not sure what it was or for what event. there were elementals before the treasures appeared. so now i'm confused if i'm doing this right. the quest description is also rather vague.
noob here (well not really, but been playing alone for maybe 2mos.) hope to get some guidance, thanks! :)

Tuesday, December 11th 2018, 9:48pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Is it possible to deliver some screenshots on the quest? It's objective?
I believe this is a time triggered event that you can find back on the calendar, but unsure.
Is it an important, unimportant, daily - quest?

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 6:56am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Thats a scheduled event, KIll them for the Treasures
I am PioPico

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 2:01pm

It is scheduled event. Nothing to kill though.
Great Treasure of the Past in calendar.
At beginning of first time frame there is chest spawned somewhere in second or third zone of Kirah. If chest is not found and taken within 20 min it is respawned. If somebody picks it up there will be no more spawns this day. It is single event with single chest even though calendar shows several 20-min events.

Rate this thread