Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Tuesday, December 11th 2018, 9:24pm

Summoner Pvp Build?

I am looking for just about any viable pvp build for summoner, whether it be dps, hybrid, or full heal.

I have search around for a build, but could not find a build that covered stats, as I have no idea what stats I should aim for.

Does anyone have a viable summy build?

Cheers :)

PS: I have 72 talent points, 63 rubies (trying to find people to do dungeons with is nearly impossible nowadays), and 25k gs.

Tuesday, December 11th 2018, 9:45pm

dragagon

Misafir

Summoner PVE DPS; 63 rubies

Summoner PVE DPS; 63 rubies

Offensive:
  1. 190 Crit Damage
  2. 250 Crit Chance
  3. 250 Double Attack
  4. 35/65% prof/deter
  5. Bruta rubies are enough for everything, try pushing 120 for long fights like raids (5mins+)

Defensive:
  • 200 Concentration
  • 300 Caution
  • Vitality for the rest

Tuesday, December 11th 2018, 9:48pm

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 6:44am

Rayofsshadow

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 519

Konum: Sweden

Meslek: Studying

• Özel mesaj gönder

PvP with ur rubies and talents - https://alloder.pro/calc-en#n$rgps2300hg…020c00::13ydj3:
Stats
Offensive
75% prof 25% brut (1 determination)
Crit Chance - Base 190ish
Crit Damage - 250
Double Attack - 250
Defensive
250 - 500 Caution
Cape, Shirt and Gloves - Surv if U have healer if not in Elemental resist or Natural resist (depending on what ur facing) or conc/bl if VS a class who doesnt have elemental or natural dmg
I am PioPico

Bu mesaj 2 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Rayofsshadow" (Dec 12th 2018, 6:55am)

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 7:45am

dragagon

Misafir

250 crit dmg on a 50% crit rate class? have u tried lower and still had better result w 250? seems odd to me, and why the 190 crit chanc insead of 250?

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 10:36am

i will go with Draga here, seems odd 250 crit dmg on a 50% crit rate class, and could u explain why the 190 crit chance insead of 250?

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 2:26pm

Rayofsshadow

Orta Düzey

• Özel mesaj gönder

because its waste of stats when rubies gives u 25% and with 190 or w/e base he have its 40% like before the cc rework and 250 cd is the soft cap after that its waste of stats but not before
I am PioPico

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 2:29pm

Mapz

Stajyer

Mesajlar: 119

Konum: Cagliari, Italy

• Özel mesaj gönder

Since last patch, the bulk of your chance to crit is given passively by rubies, and not by the stat itself which has a very low return over points investment. On f2p server, with guild rubies, holy weapon, artifact scroll, and class rubies you get 228 crit chance. That's somewhat around 18 or 19% chance to crit, so with the passive crit rubies u'd end up a little over 40% crit rate (passive rubies give 20 or 25% extra crit chance, not online to check atm). You could put another item on crit chance, sure, for another 1-2% chance of crit, but it would simply be more profitable in any other main stat.

That said, crit dmg is what makes crit chance worth having at all, especially in pvp, since unlike crit chance, it is the special stat with the highest return, if you crit.

Let's say you crit 40% of the time. You have 200 profi, and 250 stats points to invest. Say base dmg is 1k. 1200 with the 200 profi. Investing 250 stats on crit dmg you would get an average dmg output of 2016. Investing them on profi, it would be 1740. Investing 50 on profi and 200 on crit dmg would be 1996. Investing 100 on profi and 150 on crit dmg would be 1934. So the sweet spot for crit dmg is 250, if the alternative is proficiency. In pve, determination has still a higher return. I'm intentionally leaving out double attack, as it makes no sense dmg wise, it's being used purely for class mechanics purposes.

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 2:58pm

dragagon

Misafir

But a bard having perma crit on EVERYTHING, running 300 crit dmg, does abt 30% more dps than a summy running 250 crit dmg, that does half the hits on crits, so the other half of hits dont account crit dmg at all.
Just doesn't make sense to me that summy should run 250 when a perma crit class runs abt the same crit dmg stat and has a higher dps output.

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 3:03pm

Mapz

Stajyer

Mesajlar: 119

Konum: Cagliari, Italy

• Özel mesaj gönder

Are we talking pvp?

I cannot honestly say I've ever seen such a huge difference in dmg as 30% between summoner and bard, in any scenario. But they are different classes, with different mechanics, relying on different stats. I am not even gonna try to compare them, what i can do is to compare different stats on the same class, and see the outcome of that combined with my build. People tend to give a huge importance to stats, more than they actually have. This whole multiplicative stats system is specifically designed so that even with half assed stats you'll still be widely within the limits of decency dps-wise.

Just look at those numbers i wrote. I moved around 250 stats. They are a lot of stats. Yet, max dps variation didnt even reach 5% in most cases, and reached less than 15% in worst case.

Bu mesaj 4 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Mapz" (Dec 12th 2018, 3:30pm)

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 6:36pm

Rayofsshadow

Orta Düzey

• Özel mesaj gönder

No bard does not do more dmg than Summy. Having crit on everything for bard doesnt mean its gona do more dps lol, still bard is among top dps contesters, the thing that makes summy better in raids or most scenarios are Bloodletting, which u can get perma with enough summies AND it boosts dps by quite alot (or FH summy he can keep it up perma) and boss mechanix that makes u lose the channel on abilitysofc. and in PvP its even worse, u can cancel all channels by bard easily which render it pretty much useless if we´re talking assault, Support is Support is good, but without heals u die pretty easy, summies can survive by themselves while having alot more dmg output .
I am PioPico

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Rayofsshadow" (Dec 12th 2018, 6:42pm)

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir