You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 9:06pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Information correction for future readers

How did they get the maximum reward for not even winning an event

How do you know that 5000 is the maximum?
And of course, there are core morphers that have 3 months time which also give advantage IMO

180 days = 6 months, a half year just like in the f2p universe.
Well, p2p is going to be f2p with this....

The shop only offers CS items, not p2w items.
I had no idea that there was 6 players singed and got rewarded...

Thats because you do not inform yourself with the different resource channels available. Discord, the website, the forum are all at your disposal. You dont even play actively. why are you complaining?
but open ur wallet and they r licking your feet.

I dont recall us paying for all of this? Where did we pay to participate in events?

And because I see people STILL do not understand this; The shop is not here because of the astral trader event. It's here because for the 1st time, the currency has been given out to players that was supposedly prem bc, which is useless for p2p players, and THAT is why they start giving out this currency.

I also want to clarify that all of you are leechers for doing stuff because of what the rewards are. We did the event not for the rewards explained, we did it because we were happy that administration finally gave us side stuff to do, player interaction based events where everyone is welcome to join and compete with others on the servers.
NOT for the rewards, purely about the game, finally getting administration attention, and having something else to focus on than the usual weekly/daily things.

All this "If I had known the rewards, I would have joined." is one big cringefest to me.
Relate it to something irl and you'll understand.

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 10:18pm

homerosi

Intermediate

How did they get the maximum reward for not even winning an event

How do you know that 5000 is the maximum?
And of course, there are core morphers that have 3 months time which also give advantage IMO

180 days = 6 months, a half year just like in the f2p universe.
Well, p2p is going to be f2p with this....

The shop only offers CS items, not p2w items.
I had no idea that there was 6 players singed and got rewarded...

Thats because you do not inform yourself with the different resource channels available. Discord, the website, the forum are all at your disposal. You dont even play actively. why are you complaining?
but open ur wallet and they r licking your feet.

I dont recall us paying for all of this? Where did we pay to participate in events?

And because I see people STILL do not understand this; The shop is not here because of the astral trader event. It's here because for the 1st time, the currency has been given out to players that was supposedly prem bc, which is useless for p2p players, and THAT is why they start giving out this currency.

I also want to clarify that all of you are leechers for doing stuff because of what the rewards are. We did the event not for the rewards explained, we did it because we were happy that administration finally gave us side stuff to do, player interaction based events where everyone is welcome to join and compete with others on the servers.
NOT for the rewards, purely about the game, finally getting administration attention, and having something else to focus on than the usual weekly/daily things.

All this "If I had known the rewards, I would have joined." is one big cringefest to me.
Relate it to something irl and you'll understand.

1.5000 is max cause 30k/6 = 5000 maths
2.180 days morpher, is op on p2p and you know that.
3. You got 15 etherium for this event.... that isnt much of effort at all.
4. Ofcourse people do it for the rewards, if you dont play to get rewarded at some point then why do you gear up draga? or why do you get costumes? or why do you try other builds?
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 10:25pm

homerosi

Intermediate

And also draga, if you wouldnt have signed up for this event and someone would have gotten it. I think we can all predict your reaction!
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Friday, December 14th 2018, 12:57am

I think we can all agree that this is infuriating and I hate to admit but I'm so incredibly jealous of the winners.

I wish i would get the rewards too but they can't just give us the stuff for free now, can they ? They can't either take it away from the winners it's too late. Apologizing is all they can do now. Whether it's heartfelt or not it's up to you to decide..

PS : if you could send the fabled bag to Crasseux I'll forget about this incident :P

Friday, December 14th 2018, 2:10am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

The true p2p spirit shows :D
I feel for Dragagon :/
I am PioPico

Friday, December 14th 2018, 11:10am

Lisad

Professional

• "Lisad" started this thread

But at the end you just changed your mind, and more, you secretly gave secret currency without announcing it
But no you clearly lied about rewards to us.
Hmm I wonder why the winning team didn’t get his crystals but a special currency.. ?
As it has been already stated, this is not at all what happened. We did not change our mind, this was not an evil scheme behind the players backs. What happened is a big and unfortunate misunderstanding inside the operating team, which has lead to an even bigger problem. We do understand it and we will do our best to avoid it in the future.

Additionally, we did not lie about rewards. In fact, the rewards for the subscription server technically were not mentioned in the news, since there are no premium crystals there. Yes, usually instead of those players can receive subscription time, however, again, it was never mentioned that such thing would happen. And once again, this does not in any way justify the lack of communication from administration's side, we do understand that and we will do our best to improve it.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Friday, December 14th 2018, 11:32am

ironist

Trainee

And also draga, if you wouldnt have signed up for this event and someone would have gotten it. I think we can all predict your reaction!

Sadly, this is so true. I can't understand how the winners can thnk that this rewarding system was fair. If not, why are they all shutting up and not say anything? Nevermind. Apparently, they won't do anything to make it up for us like a kind of compensation. P2P server has always ben disregarded and it seems like this will go on. Unfortunately, somethings never change. Keep going like this guys! U da best!! :thumbsup:
Rave

Friday, December 14th 2018, 11:37am

Eddy

Intermediate

Solution : Sell new currency for real money. If u want buy it. If not gtfo. :D Everyone will be happy :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Friday, December 14th 2018, 12:11pm

ironist

Trainee

That's a quite nice solution IMO
Rave

Friday, December 14th 2018, 12:37pm

khualeppi

Beginner

You shouldn't just make everything buyable with real money, winning this through some future events would make it more rewarding and special instead of just wiping credit card

Friday, December 14th 2018, 2:36pm

dragagon

Unregistered

1.5000 is max cause 30k/6 = 5000 maths

I suppose the rewards were per server, not per whole event. That also explains the purpose of them stating that it's competition wise.µ
2.180 days morpher, is op on p2p and you know that.

It's as OP as in f2p.
3. You got 15 etherium for this event.... that isnt much of effort at all.

It was the best effort done in the p2p server, my condolences for you not participating in it.
4. Ofcourse people do it for the rewards, if you dont play to get rewarded at some point then why do you gear up draga? or why do you get costumes? or why do you try other builds?

As I explained before, I am competitive. Driven to be (one) of the best. Name & fame, to be distinguished from the average/casual players. I gear up to provide the best to my team, to be a reason of why we'd win, not lose. (no gear = oneshot, try winning with players as such in your team).
I gather all costumes because why would you not? And I play all classes to know as much as possible about the game and everything it includes. This includes helping out 50% of your guild on builds and mechanics.

My reaction would not to be crying over it. I did not do the events, so why cry for rewards? Next time do the event the administration bothered to organise, and you'll be rewarded for it. Don't tell me you only helped ur grandma out if she'd pay you some pocketmoney.
I can't understand how the winners can thnk that this rewarding system was fair. If not, why are they all shutting up and not say anything?

I believe it's fair to say I am the #1 player mods and admins hate to see in their discord because 90% of my content was complaining about lack of x for p2p. Don't act as if you know me.
I used my tools around me to be heard and when i finally get something, you're all jizzing on us. I didn't see any of you complain before til this.
Solution : Sell new currency for real money. If u want buy it. If not gtfo. Everyone will be happy

I came to p2p because it's more gameplay dependant. Not wallet fishing. I came here to play the game 24/7 nolife, not to open my wallet all the time. Players like you got your brains fried out playing f2p for longer than you can handle, forgetting what games are really about. Paying yourself broke is not one of them.

Guess I'll create enemies by posting this, but truth be truth and I won't participate in friend politics.

Friday, December 14th 2018, 2:43pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Friday, December 14th 2018, 5:06pm

Allen78

Beginner

Yes, usually instead of those players can receive subscription time, however, again, it was never mentioned that such thing would happen.
It was also not mentionned we would get currency for getting cs items ? And though most of events organised are like this : crystals to get and there is no separation between F2P and P2P. Let's take a recent event you made for halloween event ( https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=26086). If it happend at this event that secret currency was revealed i would have rage the same way.

Lisad I can understand you weren't aware of what happend even more if it's a fail, though it's really annoying me that apparently you don't agree or maybe defend yourself by saying : "hey, yes we didn't told you about new currency, but we didn't told you either that you would get crystals for this event".

As players that's not our role to go speak with devs to know if they're sure they've precised everything on their post. I would have hope devs were aware about many players interested into those kind of rewards but apparently the multiple message we sent weren't received by them.

Anyway I think I understood we would get apologies and only apologies. If it's okay for 90/+ % of players. Well i'm glad for them. But that's not for me.

Dragagon : Not everyone play for the same reason than you and for once you should accept it. I totally understand your point and respect it. that's your way to play the game, nice ! I do play the game for the dopamine it gives me, and i try to make the things which are giving me satisfaction. Though your argue about the fact that we're crying because we didn't get our currency cause we didn't participate at the events etc.. is uncorrect.

You also said to compare this situation with an IRL situation : Okay, i'm collecting stamps, rare ones. There is a merchant you know for a long time now which is selling a lot of furnitures but says you that he might have rare stamps once. You're telling him about your passion and about you ready to do everything to have the stamp missing to your collection, and that i'm ready to pay him just to know if he gets stamps, I give him 5e/month just to know when he's having stamps. This merchant explains me that he's usually selling coins but he may have some rare stamps.

This guy make his daily routine selling coins. I don't care about coins. SO i keep reading about his furniture without checking personnaly on his stand if he has some stamps or not. Though i'm paying this guy 5e/month to announce what he's selling everyday. And there is a day he's selling coins like always and announced to me he was doing it, though i learn few days later that this guy sold one of the stamp i was looking for so hard since a year.

Okay now let's go back on your perspective draga : i'm stupid for 2 reasons :

-First i'm collecting stamps which is useless cause it won't help me buying the car i also want very much. ==> THIS IS CALLED PRIORITIES. And you cannot say what priorities players should have, because it depends on their way to enjoy the game !
-Second : That's my fault if i've missed that stamp because i didn't come everyday checking that he's not selling stamps without awaring me. Well you would be right but the problem is : i pay him 5e/month since a year for the service.

And though i'm not complaining about the guy which popped out and took the stamp. Maybe he was coming everyday, maybe he was lucke, maybe he had information others didn't...

That's probably not the best example but i think it can help you understanding our point.

Friday, December 14th 2018, 9:01pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Draga like every single answer you give is besides the point here?

1. Nowhere wast stated that it was an event rewarded per server, it just said crystals for the winner PERIOD
2. On f2p you can buy morphers and p2p you are a select group with 180 days of switching for domi / raids / compasses which is sadly a very unfair advantage imo
compared to 7 day morphers or trying to bid on them
3. If people knew the rewards, alot more people would've gotten more etherium than just 15 ;-)
4. You just admit that you play to get rewarded...
5. You not crying about this event if you wouldnt have participated is the biggest joke of 2k18 prolly.

Doesnt it say enough that soo many players on p2p feel YET AGAIN abandoned and lied to?
If you played on p2p as long as me or some other players and did soo many events without actually getting something diffrent than 'subscription time or crystals', after a while you'll get tired of it and just stop doing them. But then when you actually see they hand out diffrent things not even communicated about, how would you feel?
You are prety good at saying this now but just imagine tables were turned.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Friday, December 14th 2018, 9:11pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Russians devs finaly said to release this to our servers, since it will help p2p, they want you to participate in events and now you cry cause people who did attend have the previliege to get Few currency of this new shit before you, if this is what they get when new stuff finaly comes to p2p, honestly, they should just not make anything new for p2p.
I am PioPico

Friday, December 14th 2018, 9:16pm

homerosi

Intermediate

It's not that they released it or that the people got it or that it is in game really (which is actually a good thing).
It's the fact that NOBODY was informed that it would've been given for doing this event? It's the fact that 90% of p2p players missed out on getting this currency because they didnt care about the same reward for 5 years now, because nothing about new currency was communicated from devs I guess!
And ofcourse you should know, that this is not the first time really...
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Friday, December 14th 2018, 11:04pm

Ok guys

evry information vvas provided

1. They told more events vvill be soon, so ppl who don't joined event this time, vvill can next time

2. If next time for any event "secret coins" will be not mentioned, lets go spam for feedback

for that ppl who are not happy because some ppl can buy core morphers you can buy in ah or get from CE chill your pants

if your stop play cuz 6 ppl (for now) have access to get morpher or buy locket costumes, than it's your choice

3.They made mistake, and they will try avoid similar problem in future as was mentioned

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 12:37am

ironist

Trainee

WHY PEOPLE CANT UNDERSTAND THAT THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE NEW CURRENCY THAT IS RELEASED BUT THE FACT THAT IT WAS GIVEN AS REWARDS TO THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WON CRYSTALS!!! IS THAT REALLY HARD TO UNDERSTAND PEOPLE, REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!111
Rave

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 12:43am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

The prizes for p2p was never informed, fking read, this was originaly for f2p but dragagon asked for p2p to have a part and they said Ok, but never informed what the Prizes were. May I ask where did you ask to join this Event? As i also stated They werent informed of any prizes for p2p, They could have gotten nothing just the participation of the Event and you know how Allods is so why even cry :S
I am PioPico

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 3:04am

Quoted

GIVEN AS REWARDS TO THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WON CRYSTALS

So yeh shit happyn, gl in next event

Rate this thread