You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 9:33am

Azir

Intermediate

What the Allods Team did was not as bad as people think, They saw a chance to bring something new to Smugglers Paradise. Sure they did not verbalize anything in the event about the Rewards But oh well. They have already verbally expressed they will come up with other ways for people to get those new rewards. So Cool your jets this is the first time in so many years that the Allods Team has turned an eye to Smugglers Paradise since Gpotato.com controlled allods.

As for me I would much rather be able to buy the points needed to get the rewards or have both ingame and out of game ways to get them. Some people have more money then time and got away from F2P cuz of over powered Runes and other items to make others stronger. But with cosmetic items some people just want to collect. I enjoy Allods and I have for years since the level cap was 42 I been in and out of allods. So I am glad that the team is giving P2P some love. :) But I dont have all the time I wish I could to play so having the choice to use money to collect ingame costumes, weapon skins, mounts, ship skins, all those good cosmetic stuff is nice to have around. :thumbup:

All I am saying is just be happy they are doing something for us on P2P.

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 10:52am

Allen78

Beginner

Russians devs finaly said to release this to our servers, since it will help p2p, they want you to participate in events and now you cry cause people who did attend have the previliege to get Few currency of this new shit before you, if this is what they get when new stuff finaly comes to p2p, honestly, they should just not make anything new for p2p.
Hmmm you're wrong, apparently this currency was hidden for a year on the server. Also I think what you can't understand is that the event was CLEAR and OFFICIAL about rewards it would give. Which were Crystals. And like Mmoseppe said : a bunch of events were exactly the same rewarded events than this one should have been. (c.f : Halloween event, facebook contest....)

What we're angry at it's the accumulation. We're asking these rewards for so long now, and they just swipped changed the loot after the event without telling a word. And this loot is like kind of all items we're asking for so long ahah.

And once again if you're one of people who just admit and judge we're crying for no reason and kinda want to destroy smugglers, then you should read more about what we're communcating since a while. (c.f. Q&A discord, Forums topic on S-P..).

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 12:09pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Russians devs finaly said to release this to our servers, since it will help p2p, they want you to participate in events and now you cry cause people who did attend have the previliege to get Few currency of this new shit before you, if this is what they get when new stuff finaly comes to p2p, honestly, they should just not make anything new for p2p.
Hmmm you're wrong, apparently this currency was hidden for a year on the server. Also I think what you can't understand is that the event was CLEAR and OFFICIAL about rewards it would give. Which were Crystals. And like Mmoseppe said : a bunch of events were exactly the same rewarded events than this one should have been. (c.f : Halloween event, facebook contest....)

What we're angry at it's the accumulation. We're asking these rewards for so long now, and they just swipped changed the loot after the event without telling a word. And this loot is like kind of all items we're asking for so long ahah.

And once again if you're one of people who just admit and judge we're crying for no reason and kinda want to destroy smugglers, then you should read more about what we're communcating since a while. (c.f. Q&A discord, Forums topic on S-P..).

+
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 1:24pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Well Allen, I do read almost everything and I comment on anything that I feel is relevant, Ive seen tons of p2p complaints on this Forum yet this is your first Appearance, idk how active you are on Discord, but I assume as much as here so.... yeah...
I am PioPico

Monday, December 17th 2018, 11:28am

Lisad

Professional

• "Lisad" started this thread

Also I would like to add, these 6 got 5000 currency which means they got the maximum reward on p2p for 1 single group signing up on P2P! I
This information is false, there is no maximum amount that a player can have.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Monday, December 17th 2018, 11:54am

homerosi

Intermediate

Also I would like to add, these 6 got 5000 currency which means they got the maximum reward on p2p for 1 single group signing up on P2P! I
This information is false, there is no maximum amount that a player can have.

Well the maxium reward was 30k crystals divided by 6 (for a full team) which is supposed to be 5k per, which I assume they got 5k marks cause no crystals. But this is really besides my point of just announcing the rewards ;-). I'll be happy if 5k marks will be a normal amount giving by any new/upcoming events!
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Monday, December 17th 2018, 2:49pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

5k is a bit to much tho , maybe for a 1st place, placement
I am PioPico

Monday, December 17th 2018, 5:51pm

homerosi

Intermediate

I hope the people participated in ToB wont also get this currency cause again, this wasnt communicated and already passed. If so, you can just pm for my adress so you can come spit in my face @mods/devs.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Monday, December 17th 2018, 8:39pm

BEEN YEARS that ppl in p2p cry in forum for minimum content, what did they say ? Just add few costumes and mounts we will be happy, we will pay for it, we don't give a shit, and now you come with this and for the first time I feel really offended, how did you even find a way to put your disrespect for the players one step above ? wtf

Monday, December 17th 2018, 9:54pm

ironist

Trainee

Just announce the rewards correctly and definitively beforehand and you won't encounter this kind of issues. Seriously, it's been years since this game was released and still do the players have to think about some obvious things instead of administrator team?
Rave

Rate this thread