Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 2:54pm

Lisad

Profesyonel

• Konuyu başlatan "Lisad"

Mesajlar: 553

Konum: A galaxy far, far away

Meslek: Magic tricks

• Özel mesaj gönder

Rewards for accomplishments

Dear players,

Some of you might have already seen this article and many of you had questions about it. First of all, it is indeed true that there's a special currency on the subscription server and a special shop in which you can buy items with it. This shop is hidden from players without this currency and the currency can not be obtained in any way other than from administration. This has been working in the Russian server for some time already, however has taken its time to fully come to our servers.

We would like to apologize for not letting you know about this new currency in time for the event that has already passed, however we can promise you that we have more events planned for the future that will allow you to get some of this currency as a reward and thus get access to the hidden shop. Do also expect more new content for P2P server in the future.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 3:03pm

What about the reward the select 6 people got? They got an advantage by signing up for an event where they were supposed to get subscription time or crystals and instead they got an advantage over the whole P2P server. Will this be fixed? will other players get the same? If people actually knew this was going to be given on p2p dont you think more teams would've signed up?

MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "homerosi" (Dec 12th 2018, 4:12pm)

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 4:13pm

Lisad

Profesyonel

• Konuyu başlatan "Lisad"

Mesajlar: 553

Konum: A galaxy far, far away

Meslek: Magic tricks

• Özel mesaj gönder

What about the reward the select 6 people got? They got an advantage by signing up for an event where they were supposed to get subscription time or crystals and instead they got an advantage over the whole P2P server. Will this be fixed? will other players get the same? If people actually knew this was going to be given on p2p dont you think more teams would've signed up?
These players, like the rest, did not know about what reward they would get. They have fairly signed for participation and fairly won what they won, we will not be taking away rewards from them.

There are no crystals on the subscription server, so the rewards was supposed to be different from the start, however we ourselves weren't sure at the start which reward it would be.

As for other players, as mentioned in the original post, we will organize another event in a nearest future, where more players could receive this kind of reward.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 4:21pm

Ok I guess i'll just go back to throw 24.000 more snowballs at my sisters character again then. Cause that is all I can do for now it seems :o
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 4:43pm

ironist

Stajyer

Mesajlar: 134

Meslek: Professional Procrastinator

• Özel mesaj gönder

Rave

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "ironist" (Dec 12th 2018, 5:32pm)

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 4:53pm

Dear players,

Some of you might have already seen this article and many of you had questions about it. First of all, it is indeed true that there's a special currency on the subscription server and a special shop in which you can buy items with it. This shop is hidden from players without this currency and the currency can not be obtained in any way other than from administration. This has been working in the Russian server for some time already, however has taken its time to fully come to our servers.

We would like to apologize for not letting you know about this new currency in time for the event that has already passed, however we can promise you that we have more events planned for the future that will allow you to get some of this currency as a reward and thus get access to the hidden shop. Do also expect more new content for P2P server in the future.

Link is in there, also it is not about the reward. It's about how they not communicated it and people no participating cause AGAIN we would get subscription time or crystals like always. Which in the end, those 6 didnt.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 6:00pm

ironist

Stajyer

• Özel mesaj gönder

Well, "Rewards for accomplishments" have been in the game over a year now but why do they appear now? And I'm really curious about "in a nearest future" because time works so differently especially on P2P server...
Rave

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 7:35pm

Also I would like to add, these 6 got 5000 currency which means they got the maximum reward on p2p for 1 single group signing up on P2P! I can see this 100-500 currency incoming for people next event XD
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 10:20pm

ironist

Stajyer

• Özel mesaj gönder

And also I'm wondering if we could ever find out about this if this article hadnt been written :whistling:
Rave

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 10:54pm

Well If the team communicated with us and shared what the reward would have been ahead of time. people would have done the event. Everyone thought it would just give you crystals and sub time so they didnt put effort into it. If they knew that the rewards would have been what the 6 people got they would have done the event. :thumbdown:

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 11:03pm

Makes me sad to see how much they do for the actual players when stuff like this happens, play a game for so many years and they still dont care about you staying, but open ur wallet and they r licking your feet.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 12:16am

Mesajlar: 63

Konum: Allods (Smugglers Paradise)

• Özel mesaj gönder

I had no idea that there was 6 players singed and got rewarded... that's very disappointing cause some of them don't deserve it.....
6 players out of 80 players just for not knowing what kind of rewards (one simple information).....
I hope you gonna make it up for us.
[Guilde: Utopie] [Server: Smugglers Paradise]

Character: DarkDemo

Class: Engineer

Fraction: Empire

Bu mesaj 5 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "TheAdmiral94" (Dec 13th 2018, 12:25am)

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 8:27am

Well, p2p is going to be f2p with this....

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 9:00am

Classic mycom management, screw-up apologize repeat.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 11:59am

Alıntı

Well, p2p is going to be f2p with this....

hovv?

evry item thay can buy for that coins not increst thay dmg or health
thay can buy morphers, costumes or p2p version of fatality
only auto mats-looter for 1k coins, cuz it's too hard to get it from quests

Notice you culd get morphers from prophetic cards, same as fabled one from 3vs3 turnament or that prophetics
All items thay buy are bound, so thay can't profit vvith gold

I understend you can be angry cuz lack of information about diferent revvards, but notice 3 thinks

1.Dragagon team not knovved about revvards, but thay puted effore to join
2. Only Dragagon team asked administration, did thay can join from p2p server
3. Revvards thay got not give any advantage in p2p server

In my opinion thay did good, adding alternative vvay to get revvards in p2p from competitions.
Collect the team, and prepare for next competition :)

Thay did mistake by not communication that secret p2p schop BEFORE use it, but i don't see any point for any recompensations or taking revvard from thay cuz you not putted any effor to join competition, and revards thay got not make any advantage

To prevent Miscommunication in future my suggestions are :

1. Put more information next time for alternative revvard p2p can get
2. If anyone get more information about event ask one of moderators in official p2p discords, to vvrite about this in annoucments
3. Official Apology for miscomunication

Bu mesaj 5 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Xrade19" (Dec 13th 2018, 12:29pm)

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 12:09pm

Allen78

Acemi

Mesajlar: 9

Konum: Secret Burrow

Meslek: Psychology

• Özel mesaj gönder

Hello,

Yesterday we've learn about this event and about it's secret currency (thanks Dragagon by the way for posting information about it). Now comes the first question. What would have happend if dragagon or his group mates didn't tell anything about this ? Hmm well we'll never know.

Anyway it was and it is important for me to writte about it because this kind of attitude from my.com was the "too much". Let me explain myself. But first, it's important for me to clarify things about the situation : The rewards coming up with this currency are interesting a lot of people in Smugglers Paradise (c.f : Discord Q&A (07/09/2018 - 16/10/2018, but it isn't what matters here, at least for me.

Now what made me kind of upset yesterday when I’ve learned about the news is that allods shows once more its disinterest for its people. For so long players felt abandon by the team on sub server (even though you probably worked on it) though we felt abandon. Now let's wonder why. We had the basic content. What we didn't have were special events or at least a few (I’ll develop this after). Though feed backs from allods about smugglers weren't numerous. It's important that I precise the period I’m speaking of, because allods team made and invest way much effort since a few month. I've joined this server 1 year ago and even though I’m not that old for this server I know what I talk about because I invested a lot in this game, since I enjoy it and I understood how good it really was. When we start we understood quite fast the problems linked to the server. Now I won't put all responsibility on your shoulders my.com though let's be honest saying that there was a lack of communication from your side, and a lack of event for us.

These days I’ve read some feedbacks and replies on discord on sub server players questions/request to my.com that we were over asking over requesting, always unhappy (c.f : Official discord, "#bugreport" kappa (player) for example, but you can find even more..). I think that if you think Smugglers-Paradise community is asking the Developpers to give them everything they want, then you're probably wrong. I can't generalize for everyone. But I know many players on Smugglers and I know that if they are active on discord, asking, proposing, it's in order to show our motivation, to show our interest into making this server bigger, more visible. Now it's interesting to wonder why players are acting like this. Well we come back on the previous point which is : Probably because most of us had the same feeling of being all alone on Smugglers. I and I’m clearly not the only one, tried to bring some players, create unofficial in game events for people. Other also came to you with multiple request propositions. The Discord Q&A (07/09/2018 - 16/10/2018 was really a good initiative from you ! And it has shown the investment of Smugglers Paradise into this game. I let you watch the numbers of question asked from players of sub server.

Ok now let's come back on what you've just done. Like you know we enjoy and play this game for its basic content, RAIDS, Gearing, compass, PvP (thanks to you). Though we also asked for in game events which you did with prophetic recently which probably worked really well for you since many players participated, and I'm thankful for this. I was really happy about the efforts you've put, for the first time in this end of the year (oct-nov-dec) I've seen your interest into sub and could imagine changes coming.
Now, you knew many players were expecting rewards such as (Bags, costumes, Carniflex...) (==>c.f :Discord Q&A (07/09/2018) - 16/10/2018) and you created this event : "Astral Traders Competition". Which I personally saw on the forum and clearly didn't want to participate since I’ve seen you were giving crystals which would only be useful to spend on sub time. But at the end you just changed your mind, and more, you secretly gave secret currency without announcing it ! And the best is that we knew this information from players themselves!! You cannot say like you did on the first post of Astral Traders Competition "But now we want to make a small competition!" It worked for evolution server ok but for sub server you had one team participating ! I suppose they had fun with competition. You would be right by saying : “Hey Marmotteuh it's your bad not doing it." Oh right! but wait... what is this : "The objective for players will be to sell as many Etherium Crystals as possible, starting on November 29th, and ending on December 3rd. The winners will receive 30 000 premium crystals shared among all ship's crew members. And teams of second and third places will receive 6 000 and 3 000 premium crystals respectively!". Hmm I wonder why the winning team didn’t get his crystals but a special currency.. ?
I already knew about those events, you made some for example halloween event or facebook contests, and rewards were crystals or collector’s edition which can be nice for some of us. I'm following a lot what you're posting and writing. And you clearly said and replied to us for carniflex, bags, costumes.. that you were working on it and would try to add it soon. Though it would have been nice to have sort of enigma to know about this secret currency I mean it could be interesting. But no you clearly lied about rewards to us. I mean okay you could have think about rewards after making the event (which isn't normal) but I wouldn't have been mad, though you didn't tell anything and even after the end, because you know you've messed up you said nothing. Unfortunately players concerned told about it. And I think my.com can be grateful to them because if they didn't tell anything and the server would have discovered it way later I let you imagine players mood :). So you fast come here to make your apologies. Don't expect me to accept them. I know i'm just a player and that I’m easily replaceable, but your attitude and behavior towards players who pay monthly the game is unacceptable. Yes let me remember you that we pay each month. Now I hope for you this won't go any further at least for other players.
Why am I mad ? The way you consider your players is disgusting me. You see a lot of motivation and allow yourself doing this without informing us officially. You know you have old and new players expecting so much on those kinds of rewards and even asked you to inform them about their release.
Currently I wonder why I would keep paying for this game, and I don’t find any argue able to balance with your attitude so.

P.S : Sorry, i don't have the best english but I hope i was enough understandable.

~Marmotteuh~
Unexpected Guild Leader

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 1:38pm

There Will be other events in which you can participate in the future.
Lisad already said they will put more events soon.

Sure it wasnt handled all pretty well but to be honest the wall of texts here is too much. Fk me if i were Lisad i wud write "cry is free" xD

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 3:18pm

ironist

Stajyer

• Özel mesaj gönder

What makes me and other players upset is that the real rewards were not announced. I am sure more than 1 group would have wanted to participate in such an event if they had known, again, the real/true/correct/original/actual rewards. Also, there are items like bags that give more slot to a player or like give more quest slot and which I think gives an advantage. And of course, there are core morphers that have 3 months time which also give advantage IMO. Yeah, you can get core morphers through AH and yes, there are already ways to get core morphers such as Collectors Edition but they are open to ALL players of Smuggler's Paradise!!! I'm sorry but I can't understand why administration team decided to give rewards that were something different than the announced rewards...
Rave

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 3:30pm

ironist

Stajyer

• Özel mesaj gönder

What they should have earned was game time or crystals, not a currency that we have never heard about... And IMO, yeah you have right to take the rewards they got and this is what you should do to be fair to the other players and give them the rewards they actually DESERVED and WAS ANNOUNCED on the EVENT.
Rave

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 7:40pm

1.Dragagon team not knovved about revvards, but thay puted effore to join
2. Only Dragagon team asked administration, did thay can join from p2p server
3. Revvards thay got not give any advantage in p2p server

1. If draga team knew the reward was going to be crystals + subscription time the point is they shouldve gotten crystals and subscription time!
2. Draga asked if p2p could join, but nobody cared cause same stuff again crystals and subscription time
3. Where do you get 180 day morphers noeh (This is a crazy boost for some content in my opinion) ? where do you get lootpet without playing ages? where do you get bigger bag?
4. How did they get the maximum reward for not even winning an event + i wonder what our next reward will be in comparison with them, for a new event!
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Bu konuyu değerlendir