You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 4:02pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

add armorsmith insignia

we all understand when you loot a weapon
in astral that's not suitable to your class
you can use a weaponsmith insignia to change it
to your class weapon
but why allods didn't put an an armor insignia
that allows you to change it like example from plate to cloth or leather and so on
isn't gonna be nice thing?
see its just a simple suggestion not that much hard

Do you all agree with me?

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 6:02pm

There is something like this already in game. It is called Petrified Core. Just turn it for Core with class that can use all those unusable by You armor types. This allows unlimited switches between primary and core class (as long as core doesn't expire), all items are morphed during that change-> switch to mage, equip cloth, switch to war and done, it is plate now.

So You see Your request is already in game... just quite expensive to get.

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 7:27pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

There is something like this already in game. It is called Petrified Core. Just turn it for Core with class that can use all those unusable by You armor types. This allows unlimited switches between primary and core class (as long as core doesn't expire), all items are morphed during that change-> switch to mage, equip cloth, switch to war and done, it is plate now.
So You see Your request is already in game... just quite expensive to get.
why do I change an entire class for 1 item ?
beside the core is way expensive just like your said
and its only for purchasers player
so to bad this game is only for money maker player
that's all although I don't know why a suggestion exist
not means they will read what we posting anyway
but we do post in the end

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 11:02pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

If you dont like the Low chances in Astral, Just go the corresponding Profession and Craft ur own gears... Astral isnt all about getting gear, So many ways to get gear...The 2 Best Options atm in my Oppinion to get 90/90+ Gear and accurate for your class is either Crafting them Yourself OR buying them with Embrium. So if you rly tried to look for ways to get gear more efficient this would be easy to come too.

And ofc doing Regular and upp Raids but I know like none of u can do em
I am PioPico

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 8:07am

If you dont like the Low chances in Astral, Just go the corresponding Profession and Craft ur own gears... Astral isnt all about getting gear, So many ways to get gear...The 2 Best Options atm in my Oppinion to get 90/90+ Gear and accurate for your class is either Crafting them Yourself OR buying them with Embrium. So if you rly tried to look for ways to get gear more efficient this would be easy to come too.

And ofc doing Regular and upp Raids but I know like none of u can do em
Topis was about armorsmith insignia not ways to get gear from. Crafting sux, really. Too much randomness in it:) The main difficulty in doing harder obs modes is that requires almost inhuman reflexes and raid cooperation (rumor has it that on ru server one easy mode boss goes down in 2-3mins).

You know there are ppl who outside Your mighty guild (whatever that guild name is) who are capable of doing harder obs mode too, Arushieru might be one of them aswell.

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 10:29am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Sideer thats why I said the MOST ACCURATE WAYS to get the Plate Gloves or Cloth Pants, there is in Game, since he cried about Armorsmith insignias not existing

and in My knowledge 4 maybe 5 guilds are doing HM, and I also said Regular mode and up, and this isnt rly about Armorsmith insignias, he is just crying because he never gets gear for his class, and thus I gave him the fastest way of Achieving that.

Like before a Sector change (since we know aprox when its gona be) You can stack up on Embrium and Dust to Prepare.
Lets take Fabled -> Relic for example, I didnt spend much Embrium on anything, stacked it up to 2/3k which is 4 or 6 pieces of gear that are 100% guaranteed 90/90+, and then I stacked up on Dust (60k) doing EM obs or astral, using green hammers, and Crafted myself 1h wand and off hand 90/90 easily. Ow whats that, ur fully geared of drops on the 1st day? Yes!
I am PioPico

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 12:34pm

why do I change an entire class for 1 item ?
beside the core is way expensive just like your said
and its only for purchasers player
so to bad this game is only for money maker player
that's all although I don't know why a suggestion exist
not means they will read what we posting anyway
but we do post in the end

Changing gear by core morpher is a by-product of changing your class, if you were to grind a new gear every time you change a class the core morpher demand will be very low and you'll be at a huge disadvantage (maybe if they change it to this all people will stick to 1 class with that huge penalty instead of changing class every 30 min.)

Your suggestion is invalid and will never see the light as it will make all people go as blacksmiths negating tailoring and leather-working, cuz its resources are easier to get and you can switch anything to other stuff right ? (maybe the necklace will still be valid for tailors if they do craft it, other than that blacksmiths has the upper-hand).
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?