You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 12:41pm

Number of player

Is the number of players crowded? Is it worth starting again?

Oyuncu sayısı kalabalık mı? Yine başlamaya değer mi? ?( ?( ?(

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 8:56pm

Mcfirense

Professional

on the P2P smuggler paradise too

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 9:10pm

on the P2P smuggler paradise too

since when has this changed? i always heared it like a ghosttown with no battleground opening and so on? :O

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 9:23pm

Quoted

since when has this changed? i always heared it like a ghosttown with no battleground opening and so on? :O

science 3 months

ther is inaf ppl to pop bg or do normal/hard obs/10-15lv heroics

but you need join guild or it vvill be ghost tovvn for you

Also you can spot number of players in discord on that server 90% ppl use it

community little grovv after price for sub got reduced and decrested number of ppl to pop bg

thay also made prophetic comaps for p2p 1 vveek ago

but prob if your farming type of player, it's not server for you, cuz you vvill have not much vvay to invest it, so you vvill have no point to farm = no play

all you can pay for gold is 200k book of secrets and maybe 44k for reset build and another 44k gold for reset stats
and eq

mounts/replicators/spark exp scrols drop from s6/raids, so you have no motivation to pay gold for it

gold is no need to this ponit ppl selling gear from ai-rihat for only 5k-15k gold in ah

It's nice server to test class or if your pvp player vvho insted of grind/farm, enjoy more bg or to learn heroics/obs on highter dificulity (cuz in p2p it's eazier)

This post has been edited 10 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Dec 23rd 2018, 9:52pm)

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 2:53pm

Is there anibody out there??

Hi anyone, I'm used to play allods in the brazilian version a couple of year ago and now I start to play the global version, but I'm becoming very frustrated with the numbers of players in the game, I don't find almost anyone.
Please, there are people still playing this game?? I'm looking forward to this game but an empty MMO is unplayable.

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 9:25pm

Hi anyone, I'm used to play allods in the brazilian version a couple of year ago and now I start to play the global version, but I'm becoming very frustrated with the numbers of players in the game, I don't find almost anyone.
Please, there are people still playing this game?? I'm looking forward to this game but an empty MMO is unplayable.
Forums are oldschool, discord is the new black.
Official AO discord.
Discord more aimed for p2p players.

Friday, December 28th 2018, 7:20am

Quoted

Is there anibody out there??

if you ask on p2p come to discord if you have problem to find anyone at time vvhen you play

p2p discord : https://discord.gg/RBbcFw

Friday, December 28th 2018, 3:45pm